No announcement yet.

Silent running

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can use the voice trigger editor to change the voice trigger for the silient running.

Strange that it is activation without the PRotocol OVerride though
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Originally posted by incryptx View Post
      The singularity profile seems to be locked for editing by the "author". I cannot edit the "silent running" script as described by a moderator here. Is there a process to unlock the singularity profile. My "silent running" seems to activate all by itself, especially in combat, taking down my shields and costing me rebuys. I don't use this and would either like it to be totally a "voice command" or completely manual having to activate a switch on my throttle.
      I had the same problem as you with Silent Running, it even turn on while I was in Starport Services at a station.

My problem was with my key bindings. I was using an old Singularity v2.2.4 key binding created by Customiser
      with the new HCS Singularity v2.2.5 profile. I fixed problem by using Customiser to create a new key binding.

Comment

• incryptx
        incryptx commented
        Editing a comment
        You know, your right. I forgot that the Customizer creates a version of the profile. I deleted it and it works now. Thanks.

There should be some code in customizer to check that when singularity version changes, a reminder to recreate the binding is given to the user.

• Gangrel
        Gangrel commented
        Editing a comment
        Bindings should not have to be recreated between version updates *unless* we require additional keyboard commands to be assigned in game.

And even then, it would initially give a "missing keybinds detected" warning message in the VA log window (unless you disabled the "Check for missing binds on startup" feature in the customiser )

• sgfrisbee
        sgfrisbee commented
        Editing a comment
        Under Singularity v2.2.4 and HCS Singularity v2.2.5 profile the software check for missing keybinds and found no missing ones at all.
        I had no problems under v2.2.4 with Silent Running but had problems after I update to v2.2.5. My ship would go *Silent Running* has I
        was about to go into a station and while in Starport Services looking for a new mission. That is how I fixed my VoiceAttack by creating
        a new keybind..
        Last edited by sgfrisbee; 11-16-2019, 09:22 AM.
    Working...
    X