Another ignored command

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another ignored command

As the title says, for some reason when I'm in a station and give command "launch" my voicepack does nothing. I use to give this command when Orion was in ver 2.0. When I said the command I was brought up to the landing pad of the station/outpost and then Orion was taking off, hiding landing gear and all. But now, since the update, it doesn't work. When I say "launch"(while being below landing pad & buying outfitting), VA recognizes this, but straight after this, it appears grey dot with text command ignored. Why? why it's not working now? Should I phrase this command in some other way perhaps?

Btw. Thanx again for doing this "exit" command for me. Works perfectly

Launch is there but it literally just launches now. If you want the full raise off pad and raise landing gear then you have to use Departure handover. Either way you shouldn't be getting command ignored if you are docked when saying these.

Please provide screenshots of the VA log window when you start VA and also when you log all the way into Elite and sat in your ship
    Join the Multi-Crew revolution, because one voicepack is just not enough!
    http://forum.hcsvoicepacks.com/forum...i-crew-profile

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

I've just tried this with Elite Dangerous shut down, I just run VA and gave the command. It worked. VA did not displayed "command ignored" at all. Now I will start the game and did it as I did in ver 2.0 So I was below landing pad buying outfitting for my ship. When I did give the command "launch", Orion closed outfitting, initiated the procedure to go on the surface of the pad, then I give the command "take off". Take off works when the game is on but "launch" not. I'll report in a minute when I start the game.

Comment

This is the window of VA without the game running.
        I've run the game and it's like VA want's to make me stupid! It works now. I don't know why, and what I've done(I haven't been doing anything to VA) but it works now. I'll post this screenshot when it won't work, cause despite what some may say, I'm not an internet troll. It wasn't working. That's why I started this thread in a first place!

Comment

watch what VA is detecting...there are some other commands which have the word launch in and it could be thinking you said those and you may then not be in the state for those commands to run. If this is the case then command ignored is doing exactly what it is supposed to do and stopping (where we can) mistaken commands from running and flooding you with keypresses and sounds.

That screenshot also isn't what I asked for so I can't tell from that if everything is running correctly.

Comment

I can't provide you with a screenshot now. But to prove that it indeed wasn't working, I can give you link to my vid on youtube I've recorded yesterday. There you can see I've attempted to do it, and it didn't work. Vid is here-> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3Qn...ature=youtu.be and the launch attempt was made 2 times. At 14:32 minute of the vid and then at 30:03 minute

Comment

Originally posted by TheThingIs View Post
              watch what VA is detecting...there are some other commands which have the word launch in and it could be thinking you said those and you may then not be in the state for those commands to run. If this is the case then command ignored is doing exactly what it is supposed to do and stopping (where we can) mistaken commands from running and flooding you with keypresses and sounds.

That screenshot also isn't what I asked for so I can't tell from that if everything is running correctly.
              What are those? I mean if I had like list of commands that VA reacts to, I could look out for those and maybe won't create threads wit a questions

Comment

it's not when it didnt work I need to see, it's the initial startup of the profile and when you log into game. The info it shows tells me if everything is running correctly or not. From there we can figure out what is happening

Comment

Btw, I know this should be in another, different thread, but can yo help me and tell me what should I edit to make command "take off" press the button responsible for deploying vertical thrusters, a few secunds longer? as it was in v 2.0?

Comment

Originally posted by binks View Post

What are those? I mean if I had like list of commands that VA reacts to, I could look out for those and maybe won't create threads wit a questions
                    look inside the cheat sheet directory which is in the profiles directory of the voice pack, there are several cheat sheets which list all the spoken commands
                    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
                    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
                    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
                    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
                    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Ok, thI will. Now time to go to the cinema.

Comment

Ok. I did manage to capture this screenshot during today's recording. Circumstances first. I was outfitting my ship, then I exited that screen and had only screen when I had 3 options. Go back to surface, starport services(i think) and launch. From there I did said "launch" and... nothing. As I've said, even with my accent, the command worked as intended(at least as I wanted it to be working) in Orion ver 2.0 but it doesn't now. What's changed?
                        Here is the screenshot->
                        Last edited by binks; 08-09-2017, 11:26 AM.

Comment

ok, it doesn't know you are docked that is why I have asked for the screenshots of when you start VA and when you log into the game. Provide those and I can guide you from there of how to fix this.

Comment

o. ok. I want to record again, so I'll get this screenshot for you. So just to be clear, you want the screenshot of VA just as soon as I run it. Right? Cause I run VA and just for safety, the first command I give is "reset all systems". So you want a screenshot before I say this. Right?

Comment

Some update. I've just finished recording and from what I saw: Voice command works when I run VA and don't give the command "reset all systems". But if I don't issue a command to reset all, it doesn't react to my commands like "left panel, right panel". After issuing a command to reset all, it does react to "left panel, right panel". Because I issued command "reset all systems" I don't know how VA reacts to this before, but it also ignores my command to disengage from supercruise ->
                              At the start, just after I run VA it looks like this ->
                              I do have game running already.

Comment

Working...
                              X