No announcement yet.

Another ignored command

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw. It made Orion voice pack more "human" like when in ver 2.0 he just asked after I was granted permition to land, "should I lower the landing gear? Should I transfer power to shealds?" He did asked about this by him self.

Comment

really...you get a warning when it starts and you didnt mention it???

Voiceattack options, enable plugins please
      Join the Multi-Crew revolution, because one voicepack is just not enough!
      http://forum.hcsvoicepacks.com/forum...i-crew-profile

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Warnings? what warnings? Do I get a warnings?
        Ooooo. now i get it. U are talking about this message about plugins? ok. I'll go to settings. I just didn't thoughtthis is important

Comment

Is it ok now?

Comment

Originally posted by binks View Post

Is it ok now?
            That looks fine...

Comment

Well, to be honest, I didn't even know that I did had any errors. Since I've installed VA I haven't changed anything in it.

Comment

Well, to be honest, I didn't even know that I did had any errors. Since I've installed VA I haven't changed anything in it.
                Speaking of it, what is your VA version?

Comment

I think the latest one. I think by default this checking for a new ver was ticked on.
                  Just to be sure ->

Comment

I think the latest one. I think by default this checking for a new ver was ticked on.
                    Just to be sure ->
                    Yes it's the latest version. Good. You're ready to conquer the Galaxy now. Enjoy it mate.

Comment

• binks
                      binks commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I will Thx
                      U already can see it. Here-> http://bit.ly/2sHNKIh

• mIRCon
                      mIRCon commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Published on Aug 9, 2017
                      We play Elite Dangerous Horizons with patch 2.3.10. Today we outfitting our ASP explorer and taking some data delivery missions

p.s. ED patch is 2.3.11 at the moment so you might correct that to be technically precise

• binks
                      binks commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thx In full honesty, I recorded episode when ED was in ver 2.3.10 and from that point, I just copied this intro But I'll change it now. Thx for the info

ok so far so good...please remember that the profile must be running BEFORE you enter the game or things will not work either. If you forget then just log out to main menu and back in....you should always get "Welcome back commander, all systems now online" or words to then at affect and then you are ready to play.

Comment

Originally posted by TheThingIs View Post
                      ok so far so good...please remember that the profile must be running BEFORE you enter the game or things will not work either. If you forget then just log out to main menu and back in....you should always get "Welcome back commander, all systems now online" or words to then at affect and then you are ready to play.
                      Ok, I'll remember that. So maybe majority of my issues ware because of that? Cause I've never heard this "welcome back..."

Comment

yeah you've been missing out on a lot m8...but we've got you on track and now all will be good and even better for you than before

Comment

Thank you for ur help At least now you know now that first thing you should ask people when helping them, as shown in my case, is a screenshot from their VA. Cause really, till yesterday I didn't even knew that I did had any kind of errors in VA. I just run the game, launch VA, didn't look at it as I assumed there would be nothing for me to look at the start of VA.

Comment

I did, 3 times

Comment

Oh. Yes. U did. My bad then. Sorry for that Shit happens to every one of us Even me:P

Comment

Working...
                              X