Support is second to none!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support is second to none!

Just a quick message to say thank you to fiery toad for the help. I sent an email and in under half hour it was sorted out, I'll be buying more packs just for this reason.

Thanks again fiery toad, best support I've ever received.

yak

Yeap. Agreed. Support from HCS is very good. In my post, I didn't know how to edit some command and dev(I think so) send me ready to import command. Thank you again for that.

Comment

we do what we can
      Join the Multi-Crew revolution, because one voicepack is just not enough!
      http://forum.hcsvoicepacks.com/forum...i-crew-profile

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Nop. U do more
        At the start, few years ago, I thought that Voice packs are just missold products. Especially in my case as I'm not a native speaker. Now my approach to HCS and devs, turned 180%. They do help me and they are trying their best. From experience, I know few other companies that just don't care. They just care up to the point when u give them ur money and buy their product. When it does not work/work not as intended, they just don't give a crap! Don't respond to email, messages, and all. But HCS are different.
        Thank you for that

Comment

Agreed! Exceptional service from miRCon on Discord last night when I couldn't get the Storybook Galaxy pack to work. Turned out I wasn't running the 2.4 profile, although I had definitely installed it.
          I've always found the upgrade process to be a bit confusing as everything writes into the same folder with no indication of version numbers, so the VA folder ends up with lots of older redundant files (and profiles!) lurking around.
          Anyway, miRCon got it sorted out very quickly and I've now started playing the adventure, and loving it so far - you guys rock!

Comment

we added version numbers to the profiles a few versions back....taking on board what you say and we may just add them to the profile filename as well. All comments we take on board and do our best to improve things....just wait for the next version
            Join the Multi-Crew revolution, because one voicepack is just not enough!
            http://forum.hcsvoicepacks.com/forum...i-crew-profile

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

I love the community here, can not be faulted.

Comment

Working...
              X