We are being hailed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are being hailed?

I keep hearing message "we are being hailed" from my voicpack sometimes when another ship is close. It would be ok, if there was something in my comms panel. But when I open it there is nothing there. Is that a bug or am I missing something?

that sound is played only when you get a msg from a real commander

I'm not aware of any issues with it so I could do with your journal logs the next time it happens and I can see what triggered it to happen

they are located here: C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\Frontier Developments\Elite Dangerous

just zip em up and post them here, there is no personal info in them
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Im hearing this happen a lot when players type in system chat in the beta, and as the system chat now seems to be across all modes, in busy systems i get the "you are being hailed" a lot
      "My shoulder angel and shoulder devil agree more often than not. Should I be worried?"

Comment

Well as things have changed in the beta there is a lot which isn't working correctly. We will have an updated profile ready in time for full release
        The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

I understand that you guys have a lot to do and I dont envy you the amount of work with all the changes coming, but is there a way to turn off the "you are being hailed" notification at least temporarily when playing the beta? I have looked through the singularity profile but couldnt see it (but then that could just be me not seeing it for looking).

ok after a bit of hunting found the command that keeps getting triggered ((rs - message received)) renamed that to .((rs - message recieved) so now I dont get the "you have been hailed" all the time whilst playing the beta, and its easy enough to edit back when playing the live. It does mean that VA keeps giving me an unable to execute command error but as it doesnt appear to be affecting anything else I can live with that for the time being.
          Last edited by GreyAB; 11-08-2018, 02:49 PM. Reason: found the command that gets triggered
          "My shoulder angel and shoulder devil agree more often than not. Should I be worried?"

Comment

Working...
          X