Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pressurizing commander you have the com : how to get rid of this keybinding

Hi all,

I have multiple packs and love them all but.... there is one special keybinding that's getting me nuts.
    The pressurizing etc : it doing the most silly things; How to get rid of it.
    Where to find ?

thanks

what profile?
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Originally posted by TheThingIs View Post
      what profile?
      Any profile; atm I'm using astra but the same for Orion or verity.
      thanks for responding

Comment

the pressurising is when lifting off a pad 30m...make sure you have assigned the correct keypress for upthrust

Comment

Originally posted by TheThingIs View Post
          the pressurising is when lifting off a pad 30m...make sure you have assigned the correct keypress for upthrust
          No, the pressurising is even when I am going to land or in normal space during combat or at any moment then landing gear is going out.
          Even when no keys pressed or making any noise at all. that's why I "hate" it so.

Comment

so you mean this is a cmd which is being run because it thinks you've said "departure handover"? Can you give me some examples and what shows in the VA window when it happens.

Comment

Working...
            X