Question about the new KSAI and Orion Voice Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the new KSAI and Orion Voice Packs

Sorry if I have missed this being asked and answered. At the beginning of March I received a notice for getting new versions of KSAI and Orion. After downloading the zips I noticed that they were quite a bit smaller than the version 2.4b ones I received back in December, like 700MB and 800MB smaller.

Question is why are these so much smaller? Is it because Singularity is no longer in these pack?

I have notice some things do not work correctly with KSAI, who I normally fly with, since the upgrade back in December. Specifically the System Jump Now command. It performs the jump ok, but I no longer hear him state the Engage Exit Protocols, but I do see the throttle pull back on the screen, and when I exit hyperspace my engines do throttle up. Is it because of things like this that the pack was changed?

Just curious what the differences are between the December update and the March update?

Hi, the difference between December and March is basically the Singularity has become a released version and now replaces all our old profiles. The biggest change was that we switched to using mp3 for the sound files which is why you have seen such a dramatic reduction in the pack size.

I'll do some testing with KsAi to see I also see any issues. In the meantime we have released a patch which fixes a few issues and may also help: http://forum.hcsvoicepacks.com/forum...t-version-info
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Thank you very much for the information. I have re-downloaded all my packs as well as the patch for Singularity. Hopefully I will have them all installed soon.

Comment

Working...
      X