Command canceled (variable) error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command canceled (variable) error

I'm using VoiceAttack v1.7.2 with (Singularity) Astra and Jazz - the latest versions of both.
    Every time I "protocol override, customize my settings", make some changes, and then close and save.. I see the following error message in the VA window..

"Command canceled: Another command is not allowing others to execute (canceled: ((Save Variables)))"

I have tried reinstalling everything.
    VoiceAttack
    ASTRA Singularity
    Jazz

Nothing works to fix this issue.
    I am not able to save any of my Singularity Customizer settings.

Please, someone, what should I do?

This usually happens if you've edited the profile and removed the "protocol override" prefix from the "customise my settings" command. Try importing a fresh copy of Singularity, don't edit or change anything. Stop and restart VA after the import. Everything should work fine after that.
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

That was it..
      I had changed the "Customize my settings" from suffix to a stand alone command, so I could map a keyboard shortcut to it.
      I just changed it back to a suffix, and to the associated group.. and now that issue is resolved.

It would have been nice to be able to still assign a shortcut to this function, but I will live with it.

Thanks for the assistance.

Comment

Working...
      X