• Show
Clear All

• Singularity v2

Holding for information
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

What do we know about Singularity v2 so far? I've been out of the loop for a good while.

Comment

Any timeline for an update to the pack for Elite Dangerous? With the ongoing beta for Beyond Q4 update, I'm reading comments on their being a lot of new key binds for the new features, wondering if you have started on adding these actions and if so, when will they be ready?

Comment

Originally posted by popalu View Post
        Any timeline for an update to the pack for Elite Dangerous? With the ongoing beta for Beyond Q4 update, I'm reading comments on their being a lot of new key binds for the new features, wondering if you have started on adding these actions and if so, when will they be ready?
        Aiming for release, but it all depends as to how much notice we are given as well
        1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
        2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
        3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
        4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
        WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

There will be a corrected version of the profile ready for final release of chapter 4. Whether that is v2 or a corrected v1 we shall see
          The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Thanks, tried to use ASTRA Singularity in the Beta, a few funnies happened around plotting routes, panels and the maps, with a few new keys identified as not bound. Docking requests failed, due to the panel changes, but this resulted in the syncing being out, so got killed a few times, when the wrong things happened

Comment

Working...
            X