Did I kill ASTRA on accident?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I kill ASTRA on accident?

For seemingly no reason I can think of, ASTRA has stopped responding. She executes commands, but does not respond, unless I'm in the SRV. Is is possible that I said a command that made her stop talking? I've searched online and read through both the Chit-chat voice commands and Singularity ship commands and can't seem to find anything that would turn her voice back on. All files are properly located, did a fresh install of Voice Attack and the Singularity plugins and stuff. Kind of at a loss.
    Thanks,
    Zhurdan

we'll need some further details to figure out the problem...can stop and restart VA and show me a screenshot of the VA log window when it starts up. What command are you saying which gets no response? What does the VA window say when you issue the command?
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

All commands while in the ship will execute, but no response from ASTRA. Last night, I was in the SRV and hit the hand break and she spoke up, but back in the ship, no words from her at all. "Engage Warp" will actuate the keypress, but no response from ASTRA, same for all commands, Lights on, Deploy Landing gear, etc. The VA window says "Recognized - Engage Warp", but nothing after that until I say another command, like "Recognized - Lights On". The lights turn on, but no voice from ASTRA.
      Thanks,
      Zhurdan
      Attached Files

Comment

can you issue a cmd like "lights on" and show me a screenie of the VA window after you've said it
        The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

• Zhurdan
          Zhurdan commented
          Editing a comment
          Of course, thank you for your attention to this little problem. Much appreciation.

Here you go
        Attached Files

Comment

If you run the audio through your speakers, do you have sound from the voicepack?

What is your audio output type set to in the VA settigns (audio tab) if it is set to Windows Media Components, then it should be set to Integrated Components
          1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
          2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
          3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
          4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
          WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Gangrel, changing it to Integrated Components worked. I'm not sure how that got changed, but after switching it back, it works great. Thanks so much for your help, both Gangrel and Thingls.

Comment

Working...
            X