Elite Dangerous Beyond Chapter 4 Issue Can't Edit Commands

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite Dangerous Beyond Chapter 4 Issue Can't Edit Commands

Hi all, first of all Thank You for updating the voice packs in a timely manner. I am currently using two Packs Orion and Celeste. This morning I updated my voice attack to latest stable release 1.7.3, uninstalled all old voice packs and downloaded the latest ones from the link sent to my email. I can not currently Edit any commands entire Actions column is empty. I am getting the error message as shown in the screenshot below. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Yes, that is correct. We are in the process of making the profile auto updateable, which will require the profile tobe locked down. If you want to add custom speech triggers then you can use the customiser and Voice Trigger to edit them there
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Originally posted by Gangrel View Post
      Yes, that is correct. We are in the process of making the profile auto updateable, which will require the profile tobe locked down. If you want to add custom speech triggers then you can use the customiser and Voice Trigger to edit them there
      How does one do that can we have a step by step please *begs*

Comment

Say "Protocol Override, Customise my settings" to get to the customiser, and then click the "Voice Triggers" button in the bottom left of the new windwo that pops up

Comment

Originally posted by Gangrel View Post
          Thank you for the reply. I was able to edit un-recognized phrases through customizer.

Comment

I just gotta say that this new addition has made updating the latest vap with some of the phrases that I like to use, so much easier!! Thank you very much for this new feature, it is much appreciated...

Comment

I'm having trouble with the commands as well. I found the voice triggers & have made some corrections; however, the problem i'm having is with "The keyboard bind is missing in Elite:...." I've checked my keyboard binds & the binds are not missing but are entirely ignored. Example: Night vision is primary bound to the[N] key & secondary bound to [L CTRL]+[L ALT]+[NUM *] When i say the voice trigger for it it shows as recognized but also returns the error "The keyboard bind is missing in Elite:...." "This command will not function!" I currently have multiple keyboard commands actin in this manor. For further info i'm playing with a Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS & use the keyboard / mouse as needed (very little). Any assistance getting these bound keyboard commands to work with Voice Attack would be appreciated.

Comment

Move any bind files that you are not using from %LocalAppData%\Frontier Developments\Elite Dangerous\Options\Bindings\ to a safe location

Comment

I figure better safe than sorry & would ask to be sure so attached is a screen shot of my current bindings folder contents... which files are you suggesting to be moved to a safe location & which ones should stay put?

Comment

custom.3.0.binds is the on that you want to keep

Comment

This comand doesnt work for me, says its unrecognised. Is there a way to enter edit without using a voice command?

Comment

You can also press LeftCtrl+LeftAlt+LeftShift+Enter to open the customiser (if you have profile version 2.03 that is)

Comment

Working...
                        X