Help with keybind issue please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with keybind issue please

I used the customizer to add keybinds that I did not have assigned. I get the following and I am unsure what I need to change. I thought the customizer would not replicate a button binding but it looks like it might have.

Binds selected in Elite: HCS Custom
    Binds filename: C:\Users\Alderas\AppData\Local\Frontier Developments\Elite Dangerous\Options\Bindings\HCS Custom.3.0.binds

The following is a list of keys which MUST be bound to a keyboard keypress for all
    commands to function. It doesn't matter what key you bind as long as there is one.
    You can use modifiers as well so something like ALT+A or CTRL+A are fine too.

Keyboard bind missing in Elite: Elite keybind not setup: Galaxy Map:Galaxy cam yaw right cannot be the same as Interface mode: Next panel tab if you want full route plotting to work.
    Keyboard bind missing in Elite: Elite keybind not setup: Galaxy Map:Galaxy cam translate right cannot be the same as Interface mode: UI panel right if you want full route plotting to work.
    Keyboard bind missing in Elite: Galaxy Map:Galaxy cam translate backward cannot be the same as Interface mode: UI panel down if you want Elite bookmarks to work.
    Keyboard bind missing in Elite: Galaxy Map:Galaxy cam translate forward cannot be the same as Interface mode: UI panel up if you want Elite bookmarks to work.

They need to be different keyboard presses between the two.

Side note: By default, Elite Dangerous themselves sets this up.... annoyingly
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Working...
    X