Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello, so how does Alix X4 work? And a few questions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, so how does Alix X4 work? And a few questions?

Hi there. Ok, I already have personalised Astra for Elite. But X4 is a game I much more prefer for reasons I won`t go into. I am glad to see you`re working on X4, great news.

What I`d like to know is how does this work with the current Astra I have? Can I use Astra instead of Alix for the most part? Do I have to purchase Alix to make use of the profile with X4?

Will there be an X4 forum section here as I don`t find much info on it at all?

Thanks in advance.
    No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking.

You won't be able to use Astra, the X4 pack is being released for Alix only at the moment and completely separate from Alix for Elite and SC. So even if you own Alix for SC & Elite you will need to purchase the X4 pack. If it's successful we will look at doing more packs but they will be seperate purchases.
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Thanks for the info you provided. Well, I am about to make the purchase. Guess Astra will have to make way for Alix for now. Sorry, Astra.

Perhaps you will do personlaised version for X4 too... I would most certainly buy, as long as not expensive.
      No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking.

Comment

Hi Yesterday pre-ordered At what time is it released today? (Brussels time)

Comment

Originally posted by Pamasati View Post
          Hi Yesterday pre-ordered At what time is it released today? (Brussels time)
          Should be around 10pm Brussels time (fingers crossed, mess up not withstanding etc etc)
          1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
          2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
          3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
          4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
          WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

OK thank you very much

Comment

Working...
            X