No voice feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No voice feedback

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I'm not getting any voice feedback from Orion.

I installed VA, loaded the Singularity.vap file, and got things working in the game. I'm able to give commands and things work great. After I got that running I purchased the Orion pack and installed it. I couldn't find any files in the install directory to import. The profile folder says that the profiles are now in the HCS TOOLS folder. So I unloaded the singularity file, restarted, loaded it again, restarted, but have no sound. I opened the customize my settings screen and found the volume option. When I hit test I get no sounds. What am I missing?

try changing the audio settings in VA to Integrated Components
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

I tried that and there was no change. Even did a fresh reinstall. I did notice that when I open the Volume Mixer in Windows there is a peak on the VA slider like it is producing sound, but nothing is heard. I'm able to hear sound through other applications on the same output.

Comment

Do you have your audio output set to 5.1 or 7.1? What happens if you swap it to stereo?
        1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
        2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
        3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
        4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
        WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

May have to play around with settings a bit more. I get sound when playing through my Bluetooth speaker, but not when I have my wired headset on.

Comment

Working...
          X