Panel Tracking & General Joystick Use

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panel Tracking & General Joystick Use

Hi, all, new HCS A.S.T.R.A. owner here. Wanted to confirm my understanding of the Panel Tracking posts.

My previous bindings had of all the HOTAS (T16000M FCS) buttons I can make use of while in VR assigned - in the game's controls menu - to the more important stuff.

But with HCS & VoiceAttack, I think I'm to remove all the button bindings, save perhaps primary & secondary fire, from the in-game controls menu? Instead, set the button presses to be caught by VoiceAttack, which then calls Singularity profile commands, which will then execute the in-game commands via the assigned keystrokes? And this is how things like panel tracking and voice responses to controller button inputs happen?

Or, do the optional profile commands to be included for panel tracking simply update the Singularity profile's "status info" on the panels. That is, the button is left to execute the command, but Voice Attack also catches it and updates Singularity's tracking of the panels?
    Last edited by Jellybug; 09-27-2019, 04:45 AM.

Originally posted by Jellybug View Post
    Or, do the optional profile commands to be included for panel tracking simply update the Singularity profile's "status info" on the panels. That is, the button is left to execute the command, but Voice Attack also catches it and updates Singularity's tracking of the panels?
    this one
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Thanks for that. Sounds like it'll be much easier than I was originally thinking.

Comment

Working...
      X