This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mc profile does have some on keypress and on joy presses enabled

only way around the tab thing is to either disable the on keypress for tab or use another key for srv boost. MC is setup that way as it's my own personal profile and I use space bar as srv boost
    Join the Multi-Crew revolution, because one voicepack is just not enough!
    http://forum.hcsvoicepacks.com/forum...i-crew-profile

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheThingIs View Post
      mc profile does have some on keypress and on joy presses enabled

only way around the tab thing is to either disable the on keypress for tab or use another key for srv boost. MC is setup that way as it's my own personal profile and I use space bar as srv boost
      Could this be solved by waiting for button release, rather than button press? The sound file played would still be wrong, but at least it would do the expected behavior.

Comment

• TheThingIs
        TheThingIs commented
        Editing a comment
        no it can't

• *rapid fires the space bar*
      1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
      2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
      3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
      4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
      WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

• The sticky has 2.3b. Is there a 2.4 now? How do I update if so?

Also I am having problem when I say "Launch, Start engines, Departure Handover" I am getting a crash of VA. Is there somewhere that creates a crash file so I can figure out whats going on?

Comment

• I have been using Multi Crew since it first came out and find it a fantastic tool. That said however, I have a current issue with Astra that is driving me nuts, and putting me on the verge of uninstalling her. My current setup is Alix "everything" with the exception of Education which I always leave to Astra. Just about every second command I give Alix I get half a dozen or so continuous "Mars has not been commissioned for duty" from Astra. If I launch from a station and say quite clear "launch" Alix goes through the required actions however in the background I get a continuous "mars has not been commissioned for duty" I would have thought that if my pronunciation was incorrect then Alix would not go through the actions. Best amount so far is "engage FSD" Alix comes back with "jump in progress" and in the background I got just over a dozen "mars has not been commissioned for duty"! Anyone else have this issue. Oh and I have mars but he is not installed!

Comment

Working...
          X