Ad-Astra comments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ad-Astra comments

I have installed Ad-Astra and have used it for a few hours. Just some comments and observations so far.

1. Ad-Astra has an echo like she is talking from the bottom of a well.
    2. Ad-Astra talks over other voice packs.
    3. When I scan a planet I get the message that I have discovered geological and human sites even though none are there.

Adastra is the same as our Astra pack.
    Please check you have the audio settings in VA set to use integrated audio. If the overlaps still persist then can you please be more specific about when it happened and who. We want to stop this happening as much as possible.
    Making a note of the geological issue. Thx
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Please make sure audio in the VA settings is set to Integrated Components, this should eliminate most of the overlaps. Any others that pop up then please be more specific of what the overlaps were and by who.

Distance to stations varies according to the rotation of the system...so really it's an "approximate" distance

Interdiction is not something that is done by Ad-Astra, that is the standard packs. I'll make a note of the suggestion though as it could indeed be useful if it's possible.

Great feedback, all is welcome positive and negative...keep it up

Comment

• Aanubis
        Aanubis commented
        Editing a comment
        Apologies TheThingIs, I moved my post to a new thread as I thought I would be encroaching on rfrooney's thread. Tried Integrated Components got an Uhandled exception error and I didn't realise Interdiction was handled by Astra, could have sworn was first time I've heard notification of interdiction. Used to the "Great Flying Commander" afterwards though.

Integrated components is key to making things work correctly. If you are getting errors just by trying to switch to it then something is wrong with your system. It may be worth speaking with VoiceAttack themselves to resolve it. You could also try running "sfc /scannow" in a command prompt and see if that helps fix the problem.

Comment

Working...
      X