unsure what to do

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unsure what to do

I would like to buy one the Eden packs. I have gone to purchase it and tried to log in.. but doesn't recognise my email. if I create a new account with email add that I purchased Astra with, will my Astra purchases be linked to this new account. does my purchasing account no longer exist?
    previous response from sendowl
    Your order has been imported into a new system we're using to manage our sales.
    I would rather have my purchases linked to one account.
    regards.

if you use the same email address as you used with ASTRA then there should be no problems.... basically all that happens for the updates is that they get sent to the email address that you used whilst purchasing it.
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

OK, thanks

Comment

I got the email as well, but it tells me I need a serial number. I tried logging into my old account today, but it didn't recognize my email address. Where can I find my serial number?

I originally bought ASTRA 2 years ago, and still have my order details and download notification emails.

Comment

The serial number is on the download page.

It will be along the lines of
          A.S.T.R.A Commands + GalaXapediA + Constellations + Quantum Theory + Ships + Vulcan + S-Ai (Simulated Ai Experimental) + Stephen Hawking Quotes License number: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx 10 downloads remaining.

Comment

Mr Gangrel I have pm an issue to you can you please take a look and rectify it if possible!

I'm a bit eager to get going with eden however due to issue my purchase has gone astray.
            just found out it was not my typing when va is running with shortcuts on h is not typed
            Last edited by kingston@#; 02-05-2017, 06:59 PM.

Comment

If it is to get a new download link sent out for you, then you will need to email info@theqnn.com with purchase details (email address/order number/date, basically stuff to make it easier to find the account), and a new link can be sent out for you

*edit* Note: As of this post time, I have yet to get a PM from you (just in case you are wondering)

Comment

ok. strange I sent it about 6:30gmt

Comment

One thing regarding PMs.. I think it's somehow broken on this forum. I contacted TheThingIs few days ago over PM and it works without problem. But yesterday I tried to send single message to both of you two and it didn't work. Then I sent one new message to each of you and they didn't appear in my sent messages so I continued to talk to TheThingIs in the same message from few days ago since reply works from in there and all are registered under sent messages.
                  Also I often get Error 500 when clicking links or checking for messages:

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
                  Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Web Server at forum-new.hcsvoicepacks.com"

and I have to refresh (sometimes refreshing it several times) until it loads properly.

I guess that's the main reason his PM didn't reach you yet.. like my own pm never got to you.. luckily I sorted a lot of things with TheThingIs regarding some issues with plugin, typo mistakes in script and other stuff..

Offtopic mode OFF

Comment

I have a lot of server errors as well today using this forum exactly the same as error reported above!

Comment

Sorry guys, my inbox was full, so that is why PM's were not coming through to me. Personally, I prefer getting tagged in posts. I try to read every post that gets made on these forums, so even if I am not tagged, I will still normally read it.

Comment

Yes messages like that are rarely happening to one person only but are global ones. It might be mysql issue as well or heavy loaded server or something else server related. The latest vBulletin version is 5.2.5 and this one is 5.2.2 so it might be a good idea to update vBulletin first and then check if errors will happen again..

Comment

I sent it pm because I was sending personal purchase details

Comment

Originally posted by kingston@# View Post
                            I sent it pm because I was sending personal purchase details
                            Stuff like that, is better to send to info@theqnn.com

Comment

quick response from info@theqnn.com. corrected my email. only problem I still have not received link to download Eden!

Comment

Working...
                              X