AI Interacting with each other

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI Interacting with each other

I currently have 2 voice packs Asta and orion but they do not interat with each other and Asta keeps prompting me to get another ai to work with how do I get them to recognize each other I have seen videos where the interact How Do I do It

have you updated your packs? The new Singularity allows roles to be set to each AI you have. You must fully uninstall your old packs first completely. Check in the VA folders Sounds and Apps and make sure any hcs products have been removed before installing the update. All old full house etc profiles have been retired and no longer work, the Singularity covers all packs you own. You'd also want to remove any of the old profiles from VA bearing in mind that customised commands will be lost when you do.
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Ok I havent got any old VA profiles and all my Voice packs are up to date, But none of them Interact with each other ASTRA is always asking me to add another AI eeven Through I have VEGA , ORION, and ELI none of them seems to acknowledge anything thing the others do.

Comment

Originally posted by GunslingerN7 View Post
        Ok I havent got any old VA profiles and all my Voice packs are up to date, But none of them Interact with each other ASTRA is always asking me to add another AI eeven Through I have VEGA , ORION, and ELI none of them seems to acknowledge anything thing the others do.
        May I enquire or suggest If you haven’t already done so, enable the interaction mode in the customizer, with profanity if you wish and also say interaction mode on in VA . I get interaction based on events, say if I scan a planet my No 1 will ask my science officer for a report . My crew also interacts with me personally telling my little ditties about each other, what Midnight might have done or Eden will tell you of her hearts desire to ride a motorbike along the Great Wall of China...very amusing and immersive stuff

Comment

• GunslingerN7
          GunslingerN7 commented
          Editing a comment
          How do I do that I have already don the interaction mode on in game but how do I teun it on in the customiser, My AI dont do any of that other than interact with me How can I activate that
          Last edited by GunslingerN7; 03-11-2018, 04:21 PM.

all the information about assigning roles is in the manual, please have a read

Interaction mode and all the other modes can be enabled/disabled by voice, the customiser is just another way of doing it
        The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

I have updated everything my voice packs all interact with me but they do not with each other i have tirned on Interaction mode in customizer and verbally. they dont even know that i have more than one in my ship. how can i get them to interact like i know they can

Comment

Working...
          X