Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASTRA pack with personal responses

Hi,

I downloaded the pdf but the link is not active in the document so I can complete the form. Maybe my pdf reader doesn't allow links I am not sure but is there away to get the link elsewhere?

Also I currently have Vascos and want to know is there a printable version of the complete command list I can print?

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Paul

order # 28008

Hopefully this will help you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMxz_c43W2o
    Commanding a starship is your first, best, destiny. Anything else is a waste of material

Comment

Thanks Nollywood,

I am ok with installing the pack as have Vascos up and running no probs. The ASTRA personal pack is the one I am talking about it asks you in th pdf to click HERE I assume to provide my name and ships name etc but the HERE is not clickable. see below capture

Hope that clarifies the issue.

Comment

Speaking of personal responses, I have had these for quite a while. Since the 2.3 patch I have yet to incorporate them into my multi-crew set up. The thing is with the personal responses I believe they are only related towards the Astra pack. I would like to ask if PR will be extended to other voice packs in the future ? ie, Eden and Verity.

Comment

• TheThingIs
          TheThingIs commented
          Editing a comment
          Extremely unlikely

• Jay_ombie
          Jay_ombie commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay, it wasnt a major thing TBH...

• ForumAdmin
          ForumAdmin commented
          Editing a comment
          To clarify: The main reason why this would be highly unlikely is because we would have to get the person into the studio to record the lines, and that can take a few weeks (to months) to schedule properly

Fireytoad

Many thanks for the Astra personal pack, As Requested Astra's phonetic for Marko is perfect

Comment

I've had ASTRA for a while now, but as I had yet to purchase VA it just sat in my email. Then, last week I took the plunge and made the VA buy.
          It. Was. The. Best. Idea...period. It's brought a whole new dimension to me E: D gameplay, and with the personalized responses (though I've yet to load them as I'm still getting used to ASTRA/SYIA herself). But the moment that happens I will re-post with another update.
          So far, fantastic job all the way around.

Comment

• Jay_ombie
            Jay_ombie commented
            Editing a comment
            Playing Elite now without voice pack integration is like having fish and chips and leaving out the fish !

I must say the personal response pack I received was bang on they couldn't have nailed it any better if anyone's thinking off getting it id say go for it well worth the purchase

Comment

and it's about to get even better
            The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Since we're on the subject of the PR pack...

How is the sound leveling of the voice packs when Singularity launches going to affect the PR packs? Are the other packs being normalized to the ASTRA pack, which I would assume is at the same setting for the PR pack as well? It was my understanding that the personalized aspects of the pack (IE our commander name, renaming the AI, etc..) aren't kept after our packs are built, so I'm a little curious as to how that may affect the PR packs, if at all.

Looking forward to the update. Already pre-ordered the new Celeste pack to round out the crew.

Comment

Working...
              X