german packs get an update ????????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• german packs get an update ????????

hello, has someone any infos about german voice pack updates ?????

they will be getting updated. Just to give you an idea, the work is scheduled to start next month with an approximate 3 month dev time to complete....I wish it could be faster but there is a lot to do
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

i have astra (german and aurora(german and ship cat ( has it own languages i have three of them in the house) can i use the singularity profile,too for them , or needed to be rewritten it for german ?

Comment

no you can't use them with Singularity atm....that is what we will be working on

Comment

TheThingIs so. How are the Updates doing?

Comment

yep, a lifesign would be nice... or is it dead?

Comment

it's not dead, simply lacking a German speaking person to work with us on it. We have some volunteers though so hopefully soon

Comment

hello, right now ,the german voice packs wont work anymore. to many orders has changed, or not included in the german voive packs. german version is 2.2 and game is now at 3.4. after 2 year now updates or patches, to bad

Comment

Working...
                X