Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

encountered while parsing value: A. Path '', line 0, position 0.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• encountered while parsing value: A. Path '', line 0, position 0.

singulairty voice trigger zeigt keine sprachen an. und bringt immer diese meldung
    12:33:10.366 Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: A. Path '', line 0, position 0.

und springt zu english zurück

voice trigger show no language and jump back to english no german oder other language possible.

I've found the issue, thanks for reporting it.

As a quick fix for you, navigate to VA\Apps\HCS VoicePack Plugins\VoiceTriggers\ and delete the English Gravity.hcs file or move it to the Assemblies folder.
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

voice trigger wont open, becouse he cant find english version. that is delted,noe :-(
      and ther is no german keyboard layout

Comment

I'm not sure what you mean, I said to remove English Gravity.hcs

keyboard layouts have not changed at all

Comment

i removed the english gravity, i miss understood, with english singularity

Comment

so gravitiy has error and will not work ???

Comment

if you are using Gravity then please just run one of your pack installers and it will correct the issue properly

Comment

works gravity only with english commands ?

Comment

i am in trouble, atlas found new planet and speaks talking about class of planet, and at the same time he talsk about what is possible to find on planet. he do it not step after step, he do it at the same time, so it is not possible to understand it.

Comment

Working...
                  X