What we have been up to...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What we have been up to...

In the recent months, we’ve really been working hard to get actors back into the studio to perform additional script.

I’m mostly excited about the new releases we have coming too. It’s no secret that we’ve just recorded John De Lancie, he’s famous for playing Q in star trek, and his voice pack is called “Eli”. There are a few demos on our youtube channel so be sure to check those out. Eli will be released on the 2nd or 3rd of December, and you can pre-order that now with a chance of being selected to receive a signed photo from John De Lancie too. We have a bunch of those photos, so there’s a fair chance of winning as usual.

Now, I’m massively excited to announce another new pack, which was requested in a public poll just a few weeks ago – So we’ve decided to go ahead and get it recorded, and that pack will be out at Christmas. It’s called “Alix” and will be voiced by Alix Martin. There’ll be more info on Alix leading upto to the release, including a sneak preview and a demo. So watch out for that on our social network stream, or, simply subscribe to the channel here to be notified.

William Shatner (Orion), Tom Baker (Midnight), Idun Vik (Eden) & Verity Croft (Verity) have all recorded new material for their existing voice packs. Orion, Eden and Midnight have already been updated with their new material and are available now [1].

Verity material is all recorded and the Verity pack will be updated before Christmas and contains many new responses for star citizen, so we’ll be releasing the Star Citizen version of Verity soon. And, although Eden’s pack is already updated with new material, she did also record the Galaxapedia and constellations, so we’ll also be organising that in a future update soon.

Another actor we’re very proud of, Kate Russell, has two popular voice packs available, namely “Doris” and “Kate” - Kate Russell will take time out from her busy schedule in December to record for both Doris and Kate, so we’ll do our best to get those updated in January 2017. The same goes for Paul Darrow’s pack “Minus”, as he’s scheduled to record on the 2nd December. So, as you can probably imagine, we have our hands full right now, and we’re always trying to bring you the very best we can. We will get to all of the actors as and when they are available, but in the meantime, we will continue to update them ALL with to the latest versions required by the games.

For fans of the German packs, which are given just as much love when we translate them, well…. We have a great pack coming for you, called “Maia” – Which is in post-production right now and will be released sometime in December. Maia is based on Eden, and has many of her characteristics – The actor is a very popular Twitch streamer called Miamouz, and we’re really impressed with her performance as Maia, which you can pre-order now by the way.

[1] See this thread for the date of last update date.
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Will Alix have commands for Elite Dangerous as well as Star Citizen?

Comment

Originally posted by JesterD View Post
      Will Alix have commands for Elite Dangerous as well as Star Citizen?
      I am double checking for you, but if it is like other packs, then "yes" should be the answer...

*edit* Confirmed as YES for both ED and SC

Comment

I purchased 5 voice packs around Nov. 12th 2016. Are there any updates yet because I have not gotten any emails.

Comment

Originally posted by greywulf View Post
          I purchased 5 voice packs around Nov. 12th 2016. Are there any updates yet because I have not gotten any emails.
          Nope, not yet

Comment

Wow - just rolled up and read this post and VERY impressed and excited to hear the great news.

Thank you.

Comment

Will all existing packs be getting update with the new HCS Plugin like A.S.T.R.A now has. (The 2017 stuff)?

Comment

• TheThingIs
                TheThingIs commented
                Editing a comment
                Absolutely yes but we are getting Astra working first and then we'll filter all the new additions and changes through to the other packs.

Originally posted by Falcone00 View Post
              Will all existing packs be getting update with the new HCS Plugin like A.S.T.R.A now has. (The 2017 stuff)?
              Packs will be updated as and when. Side note: It all depends on the pack, and if new lines are needed, so studio time etc etc etc

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

Fantastic guys keep up the good work your doing with these voice packs.

Comment

On your listing of voice packs, could you also include the version numbers of the current packs?

Place them in this posting: http://forum.hcsvoicepacks.com/forum...nt-voice-packs

Oh, and John DeLancie also voiced "Discord" for My Little Pony

Comment

we would if they had version numbers

We change them so often internally we simply use release dates to know what people are using and where we are up to
                      The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

I wonder if Legend has been updated yet, That is the only voicepack I have left that is not ready for singularity.

Comment

he will be, if not for the beta 2 release this week then definitely for the final release a short time later
                          The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Working...
                          X