Updates rolling out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates rolling out

Late last year we at HCS all had a chat and decided that 2017 would see our focus shift for a while over to the profiles we provide. After releasing the plugins to gauge peoples reactions to them and learn more about how we could utilise the functions they provide, we have done exactly that. We have worked diligently over the last 6 weeks and pretty much rewritten the profiles from the ground up. Astra had a taster a couple of weeks ago and we've caught a lot of issues and listened to what you all have been saying about it. We now present to you what we believe is the best profile we've ever created. Love, passion and kick ass gameplay included because you all deserve the best we can do. All at no extra cost!

We proudly present to you:

Astra
    Alix
    Eden
    Verity

Other packs will be rolling out as quickly as we possibly can.

As always, critisism, bug reports and feedback are very welcome indeed.

from all the team at HCS Voice Packs, enjoy!
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Most excellent and dedicated work!. Hilariously...just got the very last update to where it was running just so! ....Still, will download the new update tomorrow while I remember how it all works. I'm guessing/hoping all the keybinds are still the same??
    Many thanks Flimley

Comment

No changes there with binds.
      1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
      2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
      3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
      4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
      WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Awesome Cant wait to update my VEGA. Thanks for all you hard work guys.

Comment

Many thanks fellas! Looking forward to playing with Astra.....errrr.....

Comment

Incredible job HCS!!!! I can't describe how satisfied I am with your hard work. You have raised the immersion level to a new height for me. One million thank yous on my mark. Engage!

Comment

A very nice update.The more time I spend tweaking it, the more I am impressed. Hats off to all those involved with this awesome update.

Comment

Any eta on Kate's update?

Comment

She's almost done, this Friday hopefully
                  The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Originally posted by TheThingIs View Post
                    She's almost done, this Friday hopefully
                    Excellent, thanks for the update

Comment

when will the german packs become an update ?

Comment

Originally posted by Stockard View Post
                        when will the german packs become an update ?
                        Maybe sooner if are willing to help
                        http://forum.hcsvoicepacks.com/forum...man-voicepacks

Comment

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but the subject title seems to cover my issue.

I am new to voice packs and only signed up / downloaded my first voice pack on 19/4/2018.
                          The "Patching HCS Voice Packs" by RookFett :- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfYhGdw9UkY
                          (Dated 1st April [I hope it is not a joke]) and the voice pack updates all precede the date of my sign up, so my question is .....

After what date do these patches no longer apply and are included in the downloads?

It would be nice to have a 'use by date' for the :- http://forum.hcsvoicepacks.com/forum...t-version-info
                          post on the forum as there is a lot of work involved for someone new (i.e. me) to grasp.

Comment

With all new downloads, the actual profile and plugins should be the most up to date versions. The patches are for those who don't want to download the whole pack just for the profile update. Plugin updates will only be available with the full download (don't worry, if you do ever run out of downloads, then you can always email info@theqnn.com and we can reset the count for you).

Should also be noted: This thread is also over a year old.....
                            1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
                            2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
                            3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
                            4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
                            WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Working...
                            X