Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BETA testers wanted for Elite: Dangerous

Hey everyone!

We're looking for a couple of beta testers to help us check profiles better and improve our process before release. You'd be given the pack we need testing if you don't already have it and all we want is for you to play the game and report any issues you find. We'll probably ask you to check some specific things as well or ask you to check if a reported problem has been resolved. You'd get to keep the pack afterwards as a small thank you. You'll need to speak (or type) English fluently, have access to our discord channel and be someone who plays Elite a lot. Beta access would help too but not absolutely necessary. Experience with using and editing VoiceAttack would also be a plus.

Contact me on our Discord server https://discord.gg/EDAyBTY with a little bit about yourself and what voicepacks you currently own, if you have beta access and your level of experience with VoiceAttack.

So, if you love the voicepacks and want to help make them even better, we want to hear from you

and don't forget #blamefireytoad for everything
    Last edited by TheThingIs; 09-21-2017, 07:30 AM.
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Who's brave enough to blame Toad, even for something he has done actually?!?!

Comment

I would be glad to help. I play Elite over 3 hrs a day. I use HCS Astra and Vega. New to voice attack but am quickly learning the program. In Elite I currently do many missions for a minor faction and enjoy gaining materials for engineers. Have not done a lot of exploring yet as I want to be near my minor faction. I also have Discord. My CMDR name is !Smokey and play in Mobius PVE

I do not have access to beta.

Comment

Hi there. I`m a relatively recent user to Elite Horizons Season pack, etc having bought it in November. Astra has made a huge amount of differnece to my gameplay. I work from home so often find opportunities to run Elite inbetween work.

I only have Astra Personalised though as I like the `no real human` feel of it, even though she sounds real.

Anyway, I`d be happy to Beta test if I pass your conditions. I only want to see it improve.

Just don`t charge me for testing it!
        Last edited by Seafireliv; 03-10-2017, 09:35 PM.

Comment

I'm willing to help. I have almost all of the packs, and this would be a way to get me back into elite. I'd be especially interested in helping with the multi-crew profiles, that has become my main profile nowadays (have to check for the newest version however).
          I also have access to star citizen, and would also be willing to help with testing in that game as well.

Hope to hear from you soon

Comment

I could help possibly but I do not have access to the beta. I currently own Eden, Vega, Astra and Verity. My experience with VA is average, I've poked it a lot but I do not consider myself a VA power user. Editing things looks easy enough though, done some simple changes myself, configuring mutlicrew was simple enough too.

Comment

Hi ! We wanne give it a try and like to help...

So what you get is:
              - two 2.3.0.2-users Elite + Horizons
              - an Explorer (#1 father) and a Bounty Hunter (#2 son)... lol
              - VA # 1.6.4.4 beta
              - both Windows 10
              - #1 is now X56 HOTAS + HCSPacks X56 2.2.2.0.binds
              - HCS Elite-MultiCrew 2.3b
              - HCS Elite-ASTRA
              - HCS Elite-ORION
              - #2 still doing K+M (+ VA with Ripley sometimes)
              - using EDDI 2.3.0-b5
              Last edited by RoundAbout; 04-29-2017, 01:54 PM. Reason: update 20170429
              ... it's so dark around me!
              Thx to ASTRA, ORION, ELI, KATE and KSAI ..
              And sometimes a have drink with CECIL...

Comment

I'll be willing to help out with this.

Packs I have, well it's easier to say which ones I don't have, these being Obsidian, KSAI, and Cecil. I have all of the others for Elite and I tend to use the Multi Pack profile rather than the individual pack profiles but I'm willing to use them to test with. However I'm currently out exploring and probably won't be back in the bubble for a few months. I do however have access to ED beta.

Also I've beta tested the Multi-Crew profile.
                Last edited by badbud65; 03-17-2017, 12:42 AM.

Comment

I'll also help if needed..
                  I have 14 packs including 7 that have latest updates. Also the lot hiding in my hold and of course Cecil.
                  I also have two ED accounts to play about on

Comment

Hey there, I have quite a few packs already Astra,Eden,Verity,Leo,Cleo plus I have done quite a few customisations to the packs and VA itself including launching external apps using python cmds being launched from VA commands. If you are still looking for Testers please let me know, have been playing since Beta first launched have the Lifetime expansion pass plus a second acc i can test with.

Comment

Hello, to make it easier to read I will just make a list
                      Voice Packs: Eden
                      Beta access: No
                      Hours in game: 350
                      Experience with VA: I made my own profile before I knew about voice packs. But just basic commands no indepth programming
                      Use EDDI: latest version
                      Play ED Horizons

Comment

Voice Packs: Astra
                        Beta access: No
                        Hours in game: 1033
                        Experience with VA: I started with a multicrew profile and customized heavily from there. I have written a number of unique functions and commands.
                        Use EDDI: latest version. With my own customized responses and voiceattack integrations.
                        Play ED Horizons

Thanks for the opportunity! #blamefireytoad

Comment

Voice packs: Alix, ASTRA, Eden, Verity and the cat. Celeste is on pre-order.
                          Beta access: Yes, Horizons.
                          Hours in game: 1,663 and counting.
                          Experience with VA: Been using it for almost two years now, exclusively with the HCS packs and Elite Dangerous.

I also use the EDDI plugin, and run EDDiscovery alongside VA while playing. Using an X-52 Pro as my controller, if that makes a difference.

If you're still needing a hand with testing things, I'd be happy to help out.

Comment

Voice packs: Kate, ASTRA, Eden, Vega and Dark
                            Beta access: Yes, Horizons.
                            Hours in game: 400
                            Experience with VA: 2 + years now

I would be glad to help out

Comment

hit me up on discord chaps and we'll sort something out
                              The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Working...
                              X