Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *UPDATED* CHANGELOG FOR 1.6.5

Hi all,

We've been very busy recently with a lot of packs coming through quite close to one another, and it has been difficult to find time for bug-fixing and generally looking after the packs we already have available. However, this week we've done our best to seek out what we can and get it fixed up, as well as add a bunch of new random sounds to make your experience with the AI's more interesting! ASTRA has just been released, and the rest will follow over the weekend. So without further ado, here is the list of latest changes:

Many spelling corrections across the board.

Many commands have random responses added:
    Afterburners, Cargo Scoop, Deploy/Retract Hardpoints, Engage/Disengage Jump Drive, Engage/Disengage Supercruise, Flight Assist On/Off, Galaxy Map On, Heatsink, Silent Running, System Map On.

Cleaned up and renamed Random Sounds for Supercruise and Jump to make them easier to distinguish:
    ((RS- Cruise Disengage))
    ((RS- Cruise Engage))
    ((RS- Jump Disengage))
    ((RS- Jump Engage))

Galaxy Map sound playing in wrong characters' voice should be fixed with new random sounds.

Removed 'Shipyard Confirm' and '((UI Shipyard Confirm))' as it is now obsolete. You can still say "Confirm", it will now simply press Space Bar (the same as "Accept").

Several singular sound files have been moved from the ((Keybindings)) and placed in the relevant spoken commands to keep the binds clean.

BETA / VSaSC - Comms Panel now has a full toggle function (e.g. "Open Comms" = On, "Close Comms" = Off, "Comms Panel" = toggles previous two), and has a couple of responses added.

Changed Thank You, Who Are You, Hello commands to Chit-Chat category.

ASTRA: Added Zaonce Rare Trade Run profile - included in Full House profiles as well.

ASTRA: New Ship Descriptions profile has been added (the old one is still available).

ASTRA: Added AI dialogue for upcoming character Jazz, found in {VASOUNDS}HCSPACKS\CHARACTERS\ASTRA\COMMANDS JAZZ

ASTRA: Added additional sound files:

ENGINES THRUSTERS & DRIVES - DRIVES

Charging the FTL drive
    FTL drive charging now
    Readying the FTL drive

PROTOCOLS

Emergency jump procedures executing 1
    Emergency jump procedures executing 2
    Executing escape protocol

POWER MANAGEMENT

Prioritising power for weapons and deploying
    Redirecting power and deploying
    Weapons fully powered and arming
    Weapons fully powered and deploying
    Weapons powered to full and deploying

SENSORS RADAR

Compiling data for cartography
    Completing system scan for cartography

SYSTEMS AND DISPLAYS - MAPS

Stellar cartography
    System cartography

TARGETING

Identifying now
    Identifying threat
    Identifying
    Targeting power source
    Targeting their power generator
    Targeting their weapons

*Updated*

NEW COMMANDS FOR ALL CHARACTERS

"Clear the mass lock" - This command will put your engines to full and apply the afterburners 3 times in a row. Best used when you are exiting an asteroid field (deploy as you pass the final 'roids)

"Clearance velocity now please" - This command will raise the engine speed incrementally from a slow start to full speed. Best used to leave a star's orbit when you've finished refuelling.

"System Jump now please" - This command will enable the frameshift drive, and upon exiting the jump, will throttle down the engines to 0%. Best used when jumping to another star system.

"Clearance velocity and jump please" - This is a combination of the previous two commands. It is best used either when you've finished refuelling, or if you are quickly passing by a system. Great for long journeys!

ALL CHARACTERS: New sound added for the command "System jump now please" - Engaging Safe Exit From Jump

very nice......especially the less "ive got something on my mind"

I HATE SPINACH ASTRA!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by colinfas View Post
      very nice......especially the less "ive got something on my mind"
      Yes, she can be quite persistent/annoying/frustrating/speaking at the wrong moment, so it's worth remembering that a quick "No, be quiet Astra" will get a response of "Fine, I will not disturb you again" and this will last up until the next occasion you use the trigger i.e. retract landing gear.
      When your children are teenagers, it’s important to have a dog so that someone in the house is happy to see you

Comment

The day I discovered "Shut up please" worked was the day I knew I could crash into the side of a space station a happy man!

Comment

she takes on a life of her own

i know she's not real....but im sure she mocked me a few weeks ago when i was slightly short my rebuy...shitting in my shiny new sidewinder after losing my python, she asks if she can speak...ok i say go ahead astra

she then proceeds to remind me about having the funds in case of accidents......the cow

Comment

Originally posted by colinfas View Post
            she takes on a life of her own

i know she's not real....but im sure she mocked me a few weeks ago when i was slightly short my rebuy...shitting in my shiny new sidewinder after losing my python, she asks if she can speak...ok i say go ahead astra

she then proceeds to remind me about having the funds in case of accidents......the cow
            Well, I guess we need no longer wonder--bitchiness does transcend the human form... ; )

Comment

Hi guys, i have Astra, but i also use Dark, is there any new updates for Dark, as i have not had one since i bought it.

Comment

All of the packs will be getting updated over the course of tonight/tomorrow! This will (finally!) get all of the characters up to v1.6.5, along with a couple of minor updates for the packs already on this version (Astra, Minus, etc).

The update mostly consists of bug-fixing, renaming sound files with spelling errors, correcting profile issues, and so on, as well as the new commands featured in the most recent video for Jazz - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy4rMkSYP4E

Comment

yes thanks got my dark update emal today. great

Comment

I own Astra but have not received my update email and the update section on the site simply tells me i am not authorized, i did email you but as yet haven't had a reply.

my original order number was order #14246

Comment

So, I'm using the beta profile and it looks to me like the "Engaging safe exit from jump" sound file is missing.

Comment

One more thing. I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I noticed that there are a bunch of unwanted sound files in the "role" folder. There's stuff in there about conspiracies and Ellen Ripley and a bunch of other stuff. Are these there for a future profile, or are they there for us to make custom responses on our own? Or are they meant to be used with other voice packs? Overall love ASTRA. She makes it a bit less tedious when I'm 6000 light years from earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Xsannz View Post
                          I own Astra but have not received my update email and the update section on the site simply tells me i am not authorized, i did email you but as yet haven't had a reply.

my original order number was order #14246
                          Sorry I didn't reply to you earlier, I have been in the deep dark depths of a field with poor internet access. Just use the link in the purchase email and it will give you the most up to date version of the pack.
                          1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
                          2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
                          3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
                          4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
                          WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Originally posted by CMDR Runcible Shaw View Post
                            So, I'm using the beta profile and it looks to me like the "Engaging safe exit from jump" sound file is missing.
                            Good catch, have notified people

Originally posted by CMDR Runcible Shaw View Post
                            One more thing. I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I noticed that there are a bunch of unwanted sound files in the "role" folder. There's stuff in there about conspiracies and Ellen Ripley and a bunch of other stuff. Are these there for a future profile, or are they there for us to make custom responses on our own? Or are they meant to be used with other voice packs? Overall love ASTRA. She makes it a bit less tedious when I'm 6000 light years from earth.
                            All of the reason that you have stated. We like throwing extra stuff out to you guys so that you can use them for yourselves, so if you feel that you don't necessarily like one type of response you can always change it around a little bit. And just sometimes we have too many lines that we have prepped, and not found a use for OURSELVES yet... but still felt that you guys could use them.

Some of the stuff does get used when other Voice Packs get released, sometimes they don't.

Use them as and how you want, and start speculating as much as you want....

You might even be correct.

Comment

ASTRA RELEASE 14th August 2015

Fixed missing sound file in the safe exit from jump command

Comment

Working...
                              X