X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storybook Galaxy Now Available

The Martinez Chronicles - Chapter 1
    Free demo of an interactive story. (VoiceAttack software is required) Fly your ship in Elite Dangerous and become part of some fan fiction. You'll be at the centre of the story, very much a part of every key moment as the plot unfolds. Keep in mind that this is a concept, a demonstration. Further chapters are not available at this time.
    Get it: here

*EDIT* FIXED PROFILES AVAILABLE IN THIS POST

IMPORTANT: you must remove any existing SBG code that was imported into a profile before importing this version...or simply use a fresh install of a pack profile. DO NOT just import and overwrite existing
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheThingIs; 08-12-2017, 01:19 PM.
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Downloaded, installed, running and very impressed! Great idea!

Comment

I can t seem to get it to run correctly
      When I say Activate story Book galaxy demo it is recognized VA shows
      THe Martinez Chronicles Chapter1 - Profile v1.0
      then
      Storybook Galaxy - (c)2017 HCS Voicepacks Ltd
      Nothing happens - no audio feedback etc.
      I have docked at Lave and nothing happens

If I use the reset Storybook Command I get an Audio response asking if that is correct and after saying Yes I get another response.

I using Kate and imported the commands from the UseWithMyPAck.VAP

My VA directory is C:Games/VoiceAttack

All my other profiles are working including Echos - any suggestions?

Comment

Standalone, make sure you used "import profile" to load it (the same as normal profiles) as using import commands will miss settings.

Use With a pack, if using with a voicepack then you use import commands and add it in to a voicepack.

Discord if you need more help: https://discord.gg/EDAyBTY
        Join the Multi-Crew revolution, because one voicepack is just not enough!
        http://forum.hcsvoicepacks.com/forum...i-crew-profile

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Love this idea, I'm having problems, though. When I try to activate the demo I get this. It does this whether I import to Cleo:

07:22:40 - HCS Journal plugin required: v2.0 or higher
          07:22:40 - WARNING: Unable to detect Journal Plugin version.
          07:22:40 - Either you have started the profile with the game already running or
          07:22:40 - you need to install the latest version of the plugin.
          07:22:40 - UNABLE TO EXECUTE COMMAND, '((run journal))' (by name). COMMAND NOT AVAILABLE.
          07:22:40 - Storybook Galaxy - (c)2017 HCS Voicepacks Ltd
          07:22:39 - The Martinez Chronicles Chapter 1 - Profile v1.0
          07:22:39 - Recognized : 'activate story book galaxy demo'

It seems I need Journal plugin, although I've already installed the plugins from the pack and I've updated EDDI and Voice attack to version 1.6.7. However, when I fire up Voice Attack I get this:
          08:42:05 - Plugin 'HCS Voice Packs - Elite Dangerous Journal Reader v1.0 - for VA v1.5.14+' initialized.
          I'm not sure if that's part of the problem, but it doesn't seem right to me.

Any help would be most appreciated.
          Last edited by bazzaboom; 07-29-2017, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Hi there - I reinstalled everything and it seemed to be working - I received the start up message. However, upon restarting, it is doing the same as above. Any ideas?

Cheers

Last edited by bazzaboom; 07-29-2017, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Brilliant idea...
              Did the dowload and will start soon...
              One question after setup and import of the "SBG: The Martinez Chronicals Chapter 1" into VoiceAttack:
              Does it work as well with profile "Elite: Mulit Crew" (using Astra and Orion) and does it use automaticaly commands/voice of "SBG: The Martinez Chronicals Chapter 1"?
              Last edited by RoundAbout; 07-29-2017, 02:12 PM. Reason: correction
              ... it's so dark around me...

Comment

I downloaded it and added it to my voice pack. Started up no problem and I landed at Lave, It tells me to take any cargo mission but I am stuck now. I accepted a cargo mission but nothing happens. I ask about the current mission but it just repeats pick any cargo mission leaving the system. I picked another cargo mission but still nothing. Any ideas how to move the story to the next step?

Comment

Originally posted by Dibiase View Post
                  I downloaded it and added it to my voice pack. Started up no problem and I landed at Lave, It tells me to take any cargo mission but I am stuck now. I accepted a cargo mission but nothing happens. I ask about the current mission but it just repeats pick any cargo mission leaving the system. I picked another cargo mission but still nothing. Any ideas how to move the story to the next step?
                  exactly the same thing happens to me

Comment

Seems like there are still some bugs to work out but a nice idea. I imported the story book into my Eden pack and I was able to get the missions started after picking a cargo mission. Everything was moving a long great and I was having a good time with it. I got to a point where it ask me to go to Pook Hub but nothing happens when I get there. stuck again.

Comment

Same problem for me. I posted it in the tech support sub forum, I didn't know there was a thread here already (sorry for spamming guys).

Can't wait to experience the mission TBH

Comment

EVERYONE

You must be using v2.4 of our profiles to use it with a voicepack. When you start VA with the profile loaded you will see (c) HCS Voicepacks etc etc Profile v???

If you do not see that at all then either you installed the profile wrongly in the first place or it is old anyway. Please update your profile first. Patches are on here to update a v2.3 to to being v2.4 but anything else is a full profile which you must re-download using your original download links.

Comment

Originally posted by TheThingIs View Post
                          EVERYONE

You must be using v2.4 of our profiles to use it with a voicepack. When you start VA with the profile loaded you will see (c) HCS Voicepacks etc etc Profile v???

If you do not see that at all then either you installed the profile wrongly in the first place or it is old anyway. Please update your profile first. Patches are on here to update a v2.3 to to being v2.4 but anything else is a full profile which you must re-download using your original download links.
                          That's my problem : when I launch VA, it says Profile 2.3.Where do I get the lastest version ? I searched my mailbox but cannot find anything past the 2.3 file ?

Comment

Originally posted by TheThingIs View Post
                          EVERYONE

just double checked and I am running profile 2.4. I reset the storybook to the beginning and everything worked perfectly again until I get to Pook Hub, nothing happens.

Comment

see OP at the top to grab new version, we put out a fixed profile for that issue (someone deleted a line....ok ok it was me)

Comment

Working...
                            X