Mars and Z

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mars and Z

The sharp eyed members of the forums, or those who have recently had a look over the shop website at www.hcsvoicepacks.com might see a couple of new additions.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you:

MARS. A construct, an artificial intelligence with a quantum neural network. Designed for use during the first manned mission to Mars on board the Vasco da Gama. To manage complex systems on the ship as well as monitor the crew, their well being. To engage with them during the long journey. Later transferred to the crew’s surface habitat on mars during early terraforming.

And

Z. The name “Z” is derived from an Ai being the last of it's kind, in a long line of experimental nanobots. "Z" directly interfaced with the QNN as a nanobot prior to Ai's evolution into what we know today. The nanobots were able to use their surroundings at molecular level to manipulate sound and be heard audibly for reporting experiments in real time from the QNN. It became popular to transition them into robotics for other mundane tasks like factory work, manufacturing machinery. “Z” was the last model before a breakthrough in the QNN. New Ai such as MARS and Astra superseded the nanobot tech – Since then, “Z” has been assimilated into the QNN and continues to grow in terms of being an adept co-pilot and companion. Z's unique method of vocalising using any surface is how he communicates.
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Just grabbed Z! Thank you for all the awesome work you guys do

Comment

I don't know why (well, I do...) but I keep expecting Z to reply with 'By your Command' hehe! Brilliant work, thanks again

Comment

I can't seem to find an example of Z's audio, just MARS. I have checked the website and Plah!'s you-tube account

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
        Last edited by jumpjet; 03-23-2015, 01:53 PM. Reason: Spelling
        Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig

Comment

Ignore my post above ........ I have found a sample via your facebook page. This explains why I couldn't find it, I hate Facebook and avoid it like the plague.

Z sample here :-

https://soundcloud.com/paul-watson-87/z-1
          Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig

Comment

I got Z as well,

Great package for sure, had to reinstall to get all of the profiles for some reason.
            Last edited by cma1978; 03-24-2015, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X