No announcement yet.

Carina voiced by Marina Sirtis now available

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are going to be waiting for her to get into the studio before we do any work on her voice (because she will be re-recording stuff in the first place)
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Thanks for the update. I'm happy with her current voice / style, but I am hoping for interactions like are available with Eli. (If she wants to swear at me too, I'm ok with that...)

Comment

Originally posted by Gangrel View Post
        We are going to be waiting for her to get into the studio before we do any work on her voice (because she will be re-recording stuff in the first place)
        Thank you very much for the update! I hope that an unaltered voice will be an option. Would be just perfect.

Comment

I cannot get Carina to reply or join the crew or anything. The character just DNF. Yes everything is updated to current and all other characters work fine. AM I missing something here?
          -M

Comment

Try reimporting the singularity profile. That can help with the "new pack, not detected" issue
            1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
            2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
            3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
            4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
            WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Working...
            X