X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheThingIs
    started a topic Carina voiced by Marina Sirtis now available

Carina voiced by Marina Sirtis now available

We're proud to announce the release of our latest voicepack: Carina voiced by Marina Sirtis.

https://www.hcsvoicepacks.com/collec...-marina-sirtis

• cougar2010
    replied
    Originally posted by TheThingIs View Post
    Unfortunately not. Carina is staying as it is now, that's the way we want her to sound.
    That is very disappointing. :-(

Leave a comment:

• TheThingIs
    replied
    Unfortunately not. Carina is staying as it is now, that's the way we want her to sound.

Leave a comment:

• cougar2010
    replied
    Originally posted by Gangrel View Post
    We are going to be waiting for her to get into the studio before we do any work on her voice (because she will be re-recording stuff in the first place)
    Now that you re-recorded stuff and published it (thanks for the effort!) can we expect you to look into the filter-issue and perhaps give the opportunity to deactivate the filter to have her sound like Orion or Eden? Would be so great to have the choice!

Leave a comment:

• Gangrel
    replied
    Try reimporting the singularity profile. That can help with the "new pack, not detected" issue

Leave a comment:

• Maelpadraig
    replied
    I cannot get Carina to reply or join the crew or anything. The character just DNF. Yes everything is updated to current and all other characters work fine. AM I missing something here?
    -M

Leave a comment:

• cougar2010
    replied
    Originally posted by Gangrel View Post
    We are going to be waiting for her to get into the studio before we do any work on her voice (because she will be re-recording stuff in the first place)
    Thank you very much for the update! I hope that an unaltered voice will be an option. Would be just perfect.

Leave a comment:

• Cmdr Galyock
    replied
    Thanks for the update. I'm happy with her current voice / style, but I am hoping for interactions like are available with Eli. (If she wants to swear at me too, I'm ok with that...)

Leave a comment:

• Gangrel
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cougar2010
    replied
    could you give us any update?

Leave a comment:

• cougar2010
    replied
    since it is one month later, is there any news on removing the robotic filters?

Leave a comment:

• Bookmite
    replied
    Personally Carina is just fine for me, Her voice is in line with her maturity, Marina is no longer a 20 year old and Eden sounds much younger too .

If youre looking king for a Robotic voice pack, I can strongly recommend Doris, or if you’re looking for a echo type voice, very feminine and sultry Celeste presses my buttons beautifully.

Leave a comment:

• cougar2010
    replied
    To be honest: For a version of Carina without artificial filters, just with the pure voice of Marina Sirtis in a style as you did with Eden, I would re-download the whole pack 5 times if necessary. And I say this while having a small 16 MBit/s line. :-) Thank you very much for passing this on. It means a lot to me!

Leave a comment:

• Gangrel
    replied
    Noted, will look into this with the main guys to see as to *exactly* what is planned. I know that we do plan some changes to the sound files (it would be a full redownload of the pack unfortunately), but as to when it will be *unknown*

Leave a comment:

• cougar2010
    replied
    When I hear both (Eden and Carina) compared against each other I think of Eden as a "crew member" and of Carina as "the computer", and that makes me sad as I wanted a new crew member for Orion (which also has no mechanical vibe to his voice).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X