• Alix Now Available for X4: Foundations

Availale now:

Purchase here

https://www.hcsvoicepacks.com/collec...x4-foundations
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Where do i post about a bug in this new X4 Foundations Alix? I cannot find the X4 support forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Celt43 View Post
      Where do i post about a bug in this new X4 Foundations Alix? I cannot find the X4 support forum?
      I've got a strange error (the error code changes each time I try a voice command with this voice pack, going to do a complete uninstall/reinstall tomorrow to see if that fixes it). I'd definitely appreciate a clear spot to post/read feedback and support issues for X4, too.

Comment

redownload the pack, we've correct some last minute changes we did which broke it
        The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Same Problem. Redownloaded it 5 min ago and reinstalled it like in the instructions but I always get these Error Codes 350, 357 ect.

Comment

did you import the new profile?
            The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Originally posted by TheThingIs View Post
              redownload the pack, we've correct some last minute changes we did which broke it
              Thank you, the updated download did the trick! I re-imported the new profile and Alix is working.
              Last edited by CMDR Merlin Harcrow; 01-19-2019, 08:13 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Hi all I have ASTRA for Elite Dangerous (Horizons). I now also have Alix for X4 Foundations. At the first installation of Alix I also received a lot of error messages. I therefore removed everything, also VoiceAttack and started from scratch. First VoiceAttack reinstalled. Tested and no problem. Afterwards Alix, followed steps 1 to 8 to install. Tested and no problem. Then it was ASTRA's turn, and here I had to be attentive. The installation turned out to be different than my previous version. Read the instructions carefully. You must install FIRST HCS Tools -Profiles and Plugins (steps 1 to 8) and test them. And only then can you install ASTRA, again carefully follow step-by-step plan 1 to 8 because this installation is different from the previous version. Setting up keybindings, testing, everything ok. Greetings

Comment

Originally posted by TheThingIs View Post
                  did you import the new profile?
                  Oh sry. Thanks now works fine

Comment

I can see what version I currently have, but how do we tell when there's an update. The download page doesn't provide a version number and there's no version number on the store page.

Comment

Working...
                    X