Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cecil has an announcement (or something)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cecil has an announcement (or something)

I say, good morning everyone! Is the sun over the yardarm yet?
    I've got a challenge for anyone who felt like putting money in the charity tin and having me along in their ship.

(what was that, you didn't realise that ALL the money from the Cecil pack goes to charity?)

I'm running a little video competition. Starring me. And you.
    With the big update that lets me help fly your ship (or just sit there and comment on what a wonderful pilot you are), I need help putting together a little video.

So. It needs to have me. and you. and something happening. and the SpecialEffect logo. It needs to be put up on the old internet (could be twitter, or youtube, or both) and tagged with #isayoldbean + @voicepacks and then a link PM'd to me (or emailed to cecil@huttonorbital.com ).

Once we hit the 30th June, we'll look through your submissions with a very tall glass of something from my repertoire and decide which one we like the most.

THEN

We'll pick our 3 favourites and I'll record you some custom lines to insert into the voicepack, mentioning your commander name and e-mail them back to you.

We will choose one video (apparently the team have editorial oversight on this) to be included against the Cecil voicepack in the store as well.

Terms and conditions:
    1. I'm sure that the team reserve the right to use your video in something to do with promoting HCS
    2. The judge's decision is final. That means me. Though @Paul Watson (HCS) and the team might influence that decision.
    3. It can include other voice packs if you want
    4. Anything controversial (like politics, or being mean about real people, or editing stuff in that can't be heard by actually USING the pack) will get you frowned at, possibly sent to Coventry and probably ejected out an airlock.
    5. If you win, you can make requests as to what I include in your custom lines, BUT as I'll probably have had an Indi Manhattan or two, you might find that I ignore it.
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!
Working...
X