Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

elitedangerousvoicepack.com - updated content??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elitedangerousvoicepack.com - updated content??

not sure if you are aware or just simply not had time to update the elitedangerousvoicepack.com website but its still got Leo as a pre-order & nothing about MARS & Z on the buy now options on main page & on available packs.

Thanks for letting us know . I'll pass it :-)

Comment

It could be that you are viewing a 'cached' version of the page in your browser which you need to re-load. I had the same problem on my PC but not on my iPad which was showing all the packs as available. Forcing the program to re-load the page fixed it.
      When your children are teenagers, it’s important to have a dog so that someone in the house is happy to see you

Comment

How do we get update for the packs purchased? On http://hcsvoicepacks.com/pages/customer-updates, I get this message: "This content is protected, but it doesn't look like you have access. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact the store owner."

I purchased 4 of them, and contacted hcsvoicepacks.com, but did not get any real answer from the web site.

Comment

you will receive an email when we have a new update. the link inside that email can also be used to get an existing pack right up to date.
          1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
          2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
          3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
          4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
          WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Originally posted by PowerShot View Post
            How do we get update for the packs purchased? On http://hcsvoicepacks.com/pages/customer-updates, I get this message: "This content is protected, but it doesn't look like you have access. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact the store owner."

I purchased 4 of them, and contacted hcsvoicepacks.com, but did not get any real answer from the web site.
            If you have kept your original e-mail(s) with the link to the voicepack(s) you purchased, by re-visiting that/those link(s) will always take you to the latest version which you can then download.
            When your children are teenagers, it’s important to have a dog so that someone in the house is happy to see you

Comment

Originally posted by RedRayg View Post
              It could be that you are viewing a 'cached' version of the page in your browser which you need to re-load. I had the same problem on my PC but not on my iPad which was showing all the packs as available. Forcing the program to re-load the page fixed it.
              So it look like the link shall show the update's, but with me it don't.

I have deleted the cach, used another browser that never visited the site, no luck to get in on the web page update content! I can of course use the email to download the latest update, I hope I don't loose the email, how can I get new mails. Anyway, what's the point of an update voicepack link on web page it self if it's not in order to use. It would be better to write that the site is under construction, that this downloads can't be downloaded there, or that updates will be mailed, or something to be informed. It's so damn frustrating to use time to write 4 times, and no answers from support@elitedangerousvoicepack.com, just to get an answer for something purchased. I had to take the questions out here to get some answers.

Comment

RedRayg if you was referring to the Main elitedangerousvoicepack.com being cached i have cleared my cache on 2 machines & 2 browsers on one machine & cleared the cache however still shows pre-order however on my mobile browser (which is chrome) it shows order... some strange caching going on.. I'll try it on a machine i know that has never visited the site before & let you know what that looks like.

Comment

We are now using HCSvoicepacks for all of our stuff nowadays.

It is far easier to remember. However, we haven't changed how the backend system sends out the updates for you. If you had no trouble receiving the initial email then you shouldn't have any trouble receiving any other mails for it. It is always worth checking your spam folder just in case it landed there.

But as has already been said, the link in your original email will bring you the most up to date version of the pack. I just tried this myself.
                  1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
                  2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
                  3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
                  4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
                  WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

But don't expect to be told what is contained in the updates unless you personally ask for it. I've been fighting with them about this non-documentation feature for over a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangrel View Post
                      We are now using HCSvoicepacks for all of our stuff nowadays.

It is far easier to remember. However, we haven't changed how the backend system sends out the updates for you. If you had no trouble receiving the initial email then you shouldn't have any trouble receiving any other mails for it. It is always worth checking your spam folder just in case it landed there.

But as has already been said, the link in your original email will bring you the most up to date version of the pack. I just tried this myself.
                      I have the emails, and I did just a few days ago received some updates from voicepack on my emails, so that's fine.

But I still think it's damn confusing when you have such a web page where you can order, and show your orders etch. Very nice future! It's nice to have this system if you should loose your emails, and for future orders. But it's confusing when it's a link there that read VoicePack updates. When you enter in there, you just receive: "This content is protected, but it doesn't look like you have access. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact the store owner."

Been there from a fresh new browser that have never entered the site before.

When I then post an email to support@elitedangerousvoicepack.com, I don't get answers. That happens even if I send one more mail, and one more, but just silence, no response back!

So what happen, is there some one there at support that could answer about the update content?

But I still did get the updated emails from voice pack a few days ago, so I do not have any complainant on that. Just that I do not get any answer from this email about the questions asked above here.
                      Last edited by PowerShot; 04-15-2015, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X