**ATTENTION** ASTRA owners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **ATTENTION** ASTRA owners

All Astra customers (including those that have not yet received an update) will receive an email prior to midnight.

There is some additional fixes we are making right now - Once they are complete we will send the update out by email.

Again THOSE THAT DON'T YET HAVE 1.6.6 WILL GET AN EMAIL TONIGHT 16/17th December 2015

This update will also include the Star Citizen profile for those who have been missing it.

If you already have 1.6.6 and dont recieve an Email tonight, you can use the latest download link from last week.

If you do not have 1.6.6 already and you do not get an email later tonight please send an email to = info@theqnn.com
    Include your -
    Full name
    Payment method you used
    Email account you used, if you have used more than 1 email account to purchase a pack please include them all.
    Which packs you own (so you can get all the latest updates)

Any other problems please let us know.

Fly safe
    o7
    Commanding a starship is your first, best, destiny. Anything else is a waste of material

Thanks for the heads-up !

Comment

Excellent, thanks for the update!

Comment

Thank you for the update! I was jsut logging in to respond to another thread about this very thing. Excellent to hear!

Comment

I just downloaded the 1.6.6 update for ASTRA that I received via email this afternoon, and it still does not include the Star Citizen profile. It should have, correct?

And yes, I uninstalled the previous version and re-installed the new version so I had a fresh install.

Confused.

Comment

Same thing here. Got the 1.6.6 update for ASTRA (though the "READ FIRST" says 1.6.7) and there is no Star Citizen profile.

Comment

HEllo,

There will be another update for astra soon as it seems that the SC profile was not added.

I will however upload to the forum later on today so you guys can download it and start using it.

Sorry for the delay.
              Commanding a starship is your first, best, destiny. Anything else is a waste of material

Comment

Nolly Baby
                I downloaded the new ASTRA pack for 1.6.6 did all the keybindings and stuff and have noticed that either the keybindings do not work/show in elite or that some are missing ie System map, Galaxy map, thrusters, Supercruise to Hyperspace or the Hyperspace button. Is this my doing or is this a bug.
                Regards

Comment

I want to see some patch notes or changelog for this release. I bought what was supposed to be 1.6.6. during the Horizons Beta, and have customized the profiles to my liking. Not looking forward to doing it again so soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Etyneo View Post
                    I want to see some patch notes or changelog for this release. I bought what was supposed to be 1.6.6. during the Horizons Beta, and have customized the profiles to my liking. Not looking forward to doing it again so soon.
                    Its was just some bug fixes for missing sounds and how some commands were activated/timed.
                    Shouldnt effect the keybinding at all. I havent changed my keybindings for over 6 months (other than setting up SRV controls in game) since i got the first pack i own.

Comment

I didn't change the keybinds, but I did alter a few commands; timings on the safety jump, and added a few phrases to existing commands.

Comment

Working...
                      X