Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016. Coming soon! *updated*

Hello everyone.

On behalf of everyone at the QNN we would like to wish you all a Happy New Year.
    Thank you all for being part of 2015 and enjoy the voicepacks as much as we do.
    Without you none of this would be possible and we hope you will continue this coming year sharing many adventures with your virtual assistants.

As the new year starts we haven't stopped.
    The excitement of Horizons meant that we had to get all the packs updated, we are almost there now with just a few more packs getting updated for horizons.
    Doris is currently being upgraded and will be updated in the coming weeks.

Keep an eye out here and out our twitter and facebook for updates and news.

Over the next few months we have some exciting updates and a new voice pack.

Meet Helix - German by design.
    There will be an English and German version. over 2000 responses, Einstein quotes...much more. Very serious pack!

We hope you will all be looking forward to Helix and get to share some great adventures with him!!

ASTRA
    We also have something we think is very awesome coming to an ASTRA update soon.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CXfzOPuWsAAKniJ.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	5235

Expedition though the nebulae

ASTRA will take you on an exploration journey around 80 nebulae.

Plotting your route, giving you information such as the constellation the nebula is in, constellation and nebula facts and possible points of interest such as black holes!
    This is not only great for exploration and visiting some of the many wonderful planets and views the galaxy has to offer. But it is also a great way to learn more about the galaxy you call home.

Its also really fun too!!

Ships Log

We also have an Alpha version of the Ships log Available soon.

Alpha version very soon (Mid January 2016). Backers will get it at current price of £2.99, final price estimated at around £6.50 Available in the store now!!
    • Record voice in WAV
    • Record using a simple ‘Hotkey’ function (or just press a button if you wish)
    • Audible ‘voice’ confirmation for start stop from your favorite character
    • No limit to recording length (may change to 10 minute limit)
    • Automatically attach a screenshot(s) to the current log (or last recorded log)
    • Automatically store the log file using the name of the system you are in
    • Choose from a selection video skins, or, an image for the background
    • Personalize with your own commander name

As always we are always here to support and guide you should you need any help.

All the packs will continue to be updated as often as needed.

You are always open to new ideas and suggestions, if you have had an interesting idea dont be afraid to make a post in the forum.

And who knows what other interesting things are being created inside the QNN!

Have a great new year everyone.

Fly safe commanders o7

Commanding a starship is your first, best, destiny. Anything else is a waste of material

Great news on the new pack and Astra new features. Thank you!! and Happy New Year.

JB

Comment

Updated with Ships Log info!!
      Commanding a starship is your first, best, destiny. Anything else is a waste of material

Comment

Some suggestions for future Voice Packs.

1) Max Headroom
        2) Captain Kirk
        3) Sigourney Weaver AKA Alien
        4) Arnold Schwarzenegger: AKA "Get Your Arse To Mars" "I'll be back"
        5) Nichelle Nichols from Star Trek
        6) Any Character from FireFly; Zoe Washburne; River Tam, Kaylee Frye, Inara Serra
        7) More Female Voices
        8) Capt. Kathryn Janeway
        9) The Voice of the Enterprise computer, Star Trek
        10) Sarah Connor, The Terminator
        11) Servalan, Blake’s 7
        12) Ash, Evil Dead
        13) Major Samantha Carter, Stargate
        14) Claudia Black, Farscape & Stargate
        15) Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5

I suppose all are dependant on Fee's and availability and willingness to do the voices.

Comment

Hi, i have not used voice attack for a while, and i have not seen any updates in my mail recently, i own both Astra and dark, i am wanting the star citizen profiles, can you tell me how to instigate downloads for these. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by nosscar View Post
            Hi, i have not used voice attack for a while, and i have not seen any updates in my mail recently, i own both Astra and dark, i am wanting the star citizen profiles, can you tell me how to instigate downloads for these. thanks

Send over an email to info@theqnn.com
            Include

Your full name (real name)
            Payment method you used
            email address you used if different to current.
            Which packs you own.

Then we can send you out new links for the newest packs.

Comment

I don't know why I haven't thought of this before a most excellent Voice Pack would be Marvin the Paranoid Android from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, the voice actor I'd choose would be the one from the original Radio/TV Series Stephen Moore

Comment

Any update at to when
                Ships Log Alpha version very soon (Mid January 2016).
                will be arriving

Comment

Originally posted by GizMoTo View Post
                  Any update at to when will be arriving

Due to a busy schedule with the new packs coming up there has been a delay with the ships log as there are a few issues that we are not happy with that we want to get sorted before we get any major testing done.
                  We want to get it working as best as we can so that when it comes to testing it will hopefully be a smooth experience with minimal issues.

Comment

Thank you for the update and totally understand and shall wait patiently

Comment

Is there any news on a pre-order for both Cleo and Helix?

Maybe a package offer for both to those who pre-order..... (budget's a bit thin these days....)

Any news is appreciated....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Takei.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	7165

Comment

Hey,

Cleo will be in the Summertime.
                        Helix is still coming, but it also the first pack that has both German and English (not counting ASTRA) so double the studio time. And of course we want it to be perfect too

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, I believe the person doing Helix has been quite ill lately, hence the delay. Wishing them a speedy recovery...
                          The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Hi HCS Team

When will D.A.R.K be updated for ED:Horizons?

Regards
                            Limalinks

Comment

Originally posted by Limalinks View Post
                              Hi HCS Team

When will D.A.R.K be updated for ED:Horizons?

Regards
                              Limalinks
                              all sorted - DARK updated to 2.0

Comment

Working...
                              X