X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 2016 Newsletter

Hello everyone.

Here is the January news letter
    Commanding a starship is your first, best, destiny. Anything else is a waste of material

Great news! really looking forward to next month's releases! the one question i have is about the multi-crew. Is this going to be a purchasable item, or will those of us who have already bought all 3 packs be able to obtain the profile at a discounted rate??

Also, any news on Helix's pre-order & release, or the status of the upgrade for Doris? #daleksneedlovetoo

any help is appreciated.
    thanks
    R.

Comment

Originally posted by rpoteat View Post
      Great news! really looking forward to next month's releases! the one question i have is about the multi-crew. Is this going to be a purchasable item, or will those of us who have already bought all 3 packs be able to obtain the profile at a discounted rate??

Also, any news on Helix's pre-order & release, or the status of the upgrade for Doris? #daleksneedlovetoo

any help is appreciated.
      thanks
      R.

The multi crew profiles will be in every pack. for people to edit. As of course there are so many possibilitys and variations we cant make them all.
      The Astra, Minus,Jazz multi profile will have a few variations/profiles.
      No doubt we will release other pre made profiles over time. But for now once the first ones are out they should be easy for people to edit and change them as they please.

Especially with the 2.0 profiles which are coming out soon.
      Which also leads onto your other question about Doris and the other packs that have not been updated for horizons yet. I believe these will be in the 2.0 profiles for those packs.

As for Helix i dont have any news on that so i will just say soon (im looking forward to that pack also)
      Commanding a starship is your first, best, destiny. Anything else is a waste of material

Comment

Comment

Looking forward to the new profiles, just keep'em coming guys your all doing a great job, thank you
          madmitch

Comment

Working...
          X