Elite Dangerous with Tobii 4C Eye Tracking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite Dangerous with Tobii 4C Eye Tracking

Fabulous piece of hardware, one which I will be keeping BOTH eyes on,.... literally..

Will track eyes and head !..

I am REALLY wanting to grab one of these... I wonder how well they work on laptops though
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

The demo Video actually shows it going onto a laptop...

Only thing I ponder about is if the bar sticks in place how do you close the laptop..

Last edited by Jay_ombie; 11-17-2016, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Its a magnetic strip so you can take it on and off. The strip is the only thing that I might worry about

Comment

I've pre-ordered one. The day I saw the video with Obsidian Ant using it.
          What with the voucher code it's just a bit over £130 and there are times it's not convenient for me to use the voice packs. I have to say I do enjoy the voice packs and look forward to seeing how I can use them together with the Tobii Eyetracker

Comment

Originally posted by CMDR Unholyimp View Post
            I've pre-ordered one. The day I saw the video with Obsidian Ant using it.
            What with the voucher code it's just a bit over £130 and there are times it's not convenient for me to use the voice packs. I have to say I do enjoy the voice packs and look forward to seeing how I can use them together with the Tobii Eyetracker

Obsidian Ant voucher working now then I take it ?

Pretty hyped myself for one, but holding back for now due to blooming Christmas around the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay_ombie View Post

Obsidian Ant voucher working now then I take it ?

Pretty hyped myself for one, but holding back for now due to blooming Christmas around the corner.
              Worked fine for me. Yes a little pricey and Christmas is round the corner, but I had been putting a bit by for something new PC could use an upgrade but £150 isn't really going to do much. So I shall just have to start saving in the new year for that

Comment

I got my 4c in the post yesterday. Works like a charm, just need to tweak the eye tracking a little bit for Elite (as i play on the laptop), but really responsive

Comment

Ahhh, I am envious...

How about doing a video demonstrating it and post it on here ?

Comment

Ahhh, I am envious...

How about doing a video demonstrating it and post it on here ?
                    To be honest, the video that Obidion Ant has up shows it off more than well enough.

*edit* Oh look.... head tracking... which works far really really well (requires tinkering though obviously to get it just right for you)

Comment

Gangrel & CMDR Unholyimp - I am still thinking about the eye tracker, as you have been using it for a good while, you still recommend it ?

Comment

yes

And its Windows Hello compatible as well, so no more typing in of my password to log into the PC

Comment

Gangrel & CMDR Unholyimp - I am still thinking about the eye tracker, as you have been using it for a good while, you still recommend it ?
                          Sorry for not getting back sooner. The eye tracker is brilliant, I love it. Remapped the reset, and toggle on and off to my Saitek X52 pro.
                          using the two silver buttons on the display. Using eye tracker and the voice packs just enhances the game so much.

​not sure if I'm allowed to share a link on here, but you can now buy the eye tracker at ebuyer.

Comment

Neat guys, do you know if ObsidianAnt money off promotion will still work ? (prob need to ask him on his channel or something)

Comment

Not sure. But it's £139.98 at ebuyer

Comment

Working...
                              X