Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Attempt!

Well Guys And Girls.

Today is the day i have decided to attempt multicrew set up.

I will keep you lot updated with any developments on this journey... wish me luck...

I didnt think to be honest that i would be back on the forums posting so bloody soon... but ha i am so hear is my latest spacepot hole...

Well well you guest it correctly, encounterd my first issue, " Error Loading Profile! "

Any help would be gGreatly received and appreciated....

In the mean time i shall go back and check a few things and attemt to FIX this my self and if not i shall return in a couple of hours...

Comment

I asked the same question. It requires the VA latest beta. I downloaded and it now works.

Comment

Multi-crew is complicated, much more so than std profiles. Please read the readme.txt (its in the same folder before u ask lol)
        The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Yeah i have a bigger issue now i appear to have misplaced the readme.txt file?

Would somebody be kind enough to copy paste the contents or even upload it to - PASTEBINThank You!

I have the voice attack beta installed.

Last edited by amcm6xzy; 02-14-2017, 03:45 PM.

Comment

The readme.txt should be located in hcspack\Profiles\Elite Dangerous\Multi-Crew
            1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
            2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
            3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
            4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
            WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

As previously stated i had misplaced the readme.txt file.

No drama i asked a friend for it and uploaded it to paste bin (unedited)

Comment

http://pastebin.com/Q6UggYWK

Comment

OK so every thing is set up added all the voice packs i have and wanted to use.

Now this. 18:03:38 - Sound initialization timeout: C:\Apps\VoiceAttack\Sounds\hcspack\Sensors Radar\Completing system scan, stand by.wav

Comment

it could be a bug, what command did you run?

Comment

https://imgur.com/a/OL0k6

OK so the following issues still remain. see images in link above

About 2 voice commands work with multi-crew ?

Error accessing sounds hcspack <--- this there is no hcspack directory ?

I have added all the voice pack i own Alix,Astra,Cleo,Eden,Kate.etc ,etc

When request docking i get the following error "UNABLE TO EXECUTE COMMAND, COMMAND UNAVAILABLE" (or something to that effect)

I get NO sounds at all unlike when useing a single voice pack.

And EDDi so so &(%£$"!x annoying... ( will not be using it )

Comment

Multi-crew is a standalone profile ready to run with all the packs, you don't import other packs into it. Delete what you've done, read the readme as there is a step by step install guide in there and it'll work. If you struggle further then I'm happy to do a skype call with you and get it all sorted

hcspack is Astra's folder so you should have that or you installed Astra wrong too

Comment

Originally posted by TheThingIs View Post
                          Multi-crew is a standalone profile ready to run with all the packs, you don't import other packs into it. Delete what you've done, read the readme as there is a step by step install guide in there and it'll work. If you struggle further then I'm happy to do a skype call with you and get it all sorted

hcspack is Astra's folder so you should have that or you installed Astra wrong too

I have NOT added other profiles.

The ONLY profile i have added is the multi-crew profile.

Comment

Originally posted by amcm6xzy View Post
                            https://imgur.com/a/OL0k6

OK so the following issues still remain. see images in link above

About 2 voice commands work with multi-crew ?

Error accessing sounds hcspack <--- this there is no hcspack directory ?
                            You installed ASTRA to a different directory. This is a limitation of how the profiles are made, because the only variable for the path that we can gather automatically is the {VA_Sounds} one, which is where the sounds directory is set. ASTRA is set for hcspack, and not hcspack-ASTRA.

I have added all the voice pack i own Alix,Astra,Cleo,Eden,Kate.etc ,etc

When request docking i get the following error "UNABLE TO EXECUTE COMMAND, COMMAND UNAVAILABLE" (or something to that effect)

I get NO sounds at all unlike when useing a single voice pack.
                            When you say that you have "added all the voice packs", do you mean that you edited the setting needed? That is all you need to do for the multicrew voice pack (to basically tell the profile what packs you have available. It is just sound files that get used this way. None of the commands that are *inside* those other packs get directly referenced, they are instead recreated to a "more generic version" as a multicrew setup.

Comment

Originally posted by amcm6xzy View Post

I have NOT added other profiles.

The ONLY profile i have added is the multi-crew profile.
                              looking at the picture you posted, firstly you've altered mult-crew as that's not it's profile name and it doesn't contain the 0,1,2,3etc commands. It shows you have almost 4000 commands in the profile, so the only assumption I can make is that you either imported a load of profiles into multi-crew or you have imported multi-crew into something else, Astra full house maybe? Just import the multi-crew profile into voiceattack on its own, edit the ((Crew Members)) command to turn on or off the packs you want to use with it and that's all you need to do. Oh and you will need to change Astra's install folder back to it's original name of 'hcspack' or it won't be able to find any of the sounds.
                              Last edited by TheThingIs; 02-16-2017, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X