No Man's Sky - Support ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Man's Sky - Support ?

Looking to be something special. Updates been coming in and major one soon landing. (Multiplayer included)

As a space game with stuff even Elite could still do with I feel this would be a great game to support and allow us to use the voice packs with.

I really hope you guys will think about it, if you have not already...

Nothing mentioned here by devs ?...

Though nothing I can see in the read me notes states such, I have noticed in recent update (may have been there in previous versions not sure) that there is a No Mans Sky Profile located in both the Astra Profiles directory and Eden Profiles directory for use !

This is taken from the readme from both Astra/Eden profiles even if it says -Eden- in both.

"No Man’s Sky “Eden” Commands & Responses

This is an early *Experimental* release for No Man’s Sky. Improvements will be made but keep in mind, it’s early days. The profile has been set up with menu functions and interaction responses. Take-off and landing has been implemented with plenty of responses. Many flight commands are in and have been done, although the throttle increments are limited – Speed increments are not in No Man’s Sky so we’ve added some commands for using the throttle but again, they’re experimental. If No Man’s Sky eventually include accurate pre-set throttle speeds, we can do a whole lot more, so pop into their forums and ask the question, you never know, we might get lucky. "

Comment

we have no plans at this time to develop the NMS profile any further or for any other packs
      The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Ahh shame, as its looking possibly a great alternative to Elite...

I suppose your hands are tied with contracts and such maybe..

Comment

Originally posted by TheThingIs View Post
          we have no plans at this time to develop the NMS profile any further or for any other packs
          Please Please Please pretty please with cherries on top.

Comment

No Man`s Sky is much better now... He pleads for you to update her profile further. Seriously, Devs, give the game a run.

p.s. You do realise we`re gonna keep bothering you until you relent, don`t you?
            Last edited by Seafireliv; 08-11-2018, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Seafireliv View Post
              No Man`s Sky is much better now... It pleads for you to update her profile further.
              Stay tuned
              1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
              2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
              3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
              4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
              WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

You want to sell more voice packs then the more games you support the more beneficial for you I am sure it will be for your pockets

Comment

Indeed you are correct. We are trying to schedule time for NMS but we'd already planned out the work schedule for the next 6 months. We'll squeeze something in somewhere tho
                  The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

I have slowly been looking into modifying the existing profile for NMS. would be awesome to have the Singularity working for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X