No Man's Sky ASTRA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Man's Sky ASTRA

When I select the Unity NMS profile. I get this....

7:58:38.604 I'm looking for them here: C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\Sounds

7:58:38.606 No Voicepacks can be detected - DO NOT USE THE PROFILE

Is this right?

Do you own an NMS pack? They are a separate purchase than Elite or SC.
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

I used to but I guess I don't any more.

Comment

If you have purchased an nms pack then try reinstalling it. The files are kept in the same folders as for the other packs so if you've reinstalled those at some point then it can mess with the setup.

Comment

Yeah, well, it was kind of a dig at you guys for charging me twice for something that I already had. I understand though.

Comment

Just chiming in to HCS' defense as a fellow customer - yeah it kind of stinks having to buy the same pack(s) for multiple games even though I already have them for Elite, but I look at it as paying for something I don't already have -- the working profile in Voice Attack for those other game(s).

Comment

the NMS packs have game specific sounds in them which had to be recorded by the actors, that is why we had to charge for them.

Comment

I sincerely was kidding around. I love this company. Its hard to find a business these days that supports its customers the way these people do. Besides its only like $6. If this thread is offensive to anyone at HCS just delete it. Have a great day!

Comment

Working...
                X