Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profiles outdated?

Sup?

I recently bought the Eden pack and I absolutely adore her. However, I can't help but notice that quite a few commands don't really work anymore due to ingame control changes. For instance when I tell Eden to "show shields" she does acknowledge what I just said, however nothing seems to happen and I'm not being shown shields. I might be at fault here and might be missing something, but I believe this is due to the fact that VA key bindings differ from the ingame ones. I'm fully aware that SC is still in development and a lot has and will still change, however when I decide to put down 15 bucks for a Voice Pack I kinda expect for things to work properly without having to adjust it myself.

o7

What is the keybind in SC for showing those (shields, weapons, ect)? I play SC on occasion but haven't played in awhile and just went through the advanced keybinds in game and I don't see any reference anywhere to those anymore although I remember they used to be a thing. The pack currently has the keybind set to F8 for display shields.

With the next update of SC the packs for SC should be receiving any needed keybind updates as well.

Comment

Yeah, I looked and looked and looked for the display overview settings, and shields, weapons, etc. but they just aren't in the game right now for some reason... 3.0 will likely put all the controls back into the game. Maybe they had to take them out because they broke something major that had to be fixed first so they pulled them in the meantime. It's a bit frustrating as those display settings are important information especially when trying to learn the game... I would assume that the controls will be the same when they are put back into the game and our Voice Attack profiles will begin to work normally when they are! Here's hoping!

Comment

Do we get free profile updates if we buy any of the packages? Do they do updates even or are we on our own to update the controls if they change in game?

Comment

we are aware of the current issues with the profile but we have no plans to develop it further until v3 is out
          Join the Multi-Crew revolution, because one voicepack is just not enough!
          http://forum.hcsvoicepacks.com/forum...i-crew-profile

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Working...
          X