Cleo Interaction Mode not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleo Interaction Mode not working

OK so I just recently purchased and installed Cleo I read instructions carefully and even watched a few videos to make sure I did it right but for some reason(commands missing) the the Interaction mode does not work as stated in the included manual. Now after digging through the files I have found the response/sound files and I'm wondering is this something I have to edit into voice attack myself and if so is the an available list of commands with corresponding reply's to assist me in this for the Cleo Pack. included pic hope it give an idea of what I'm working with or what's missing appreciate any help with this
    Attached Files

if you take a look in the profiles folder you will find a "Speak with Cleo.vap"...you need to add it in. Edit the profile, choose import commands and then locate that profile to add in.
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

• Dthoma75
      Dthoma75 commented
      Editing a comment
      As you can see the speak with Cleo.vap only contains stuff that was already included in the Full House .vap file at least this is the case with my download version (2 more pics added)

As you can see the speak with Cleo.vap only contains stuff that was already included in the Full House .vap file at least this is the case with my download version

Comment

Working...
    X