Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3.0 is Live - How soon should we expect updated voicepacks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.0 is Live - How soon should we expect updated voicepacks?

So, CIG has given us a 3.0 live release for Xmas. When will we get updated voicepacks to use with 3.0?

we'll get on to it asap in the new year. this is great news though, very exciting
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Just so I'm clear, you recommend ASTRA for the quickest Star Citizen updates?

Comment

no not at all, all packs which have SC profiles will be updated together, likely as a Singularity all in one profile

Comment

Any news about 3.0 update for voicepacks?
          I just buy Celeste, and now i'm realize that it's not working like it should 2.6 only, not like on yt video on celeste buy page.

Comment

Originally posted by Obcy View Post
            Any news about 3.0 update for voicepacks?
            I just buy Celeste, and now i'm realize that it's not working like it should 2.6 only, not like on yt video on celeste buy page.
            First, the keyboard layout has changed for 3.0 yet again. So there's going to be some issues there... Have you gone thru Windows configure speech recognition multiple times? Unfortunately 3.0 is still pretty buggy but running thru the speech recog 7 times or more seems to have helped me in some aspects.
            Last edited by KuruptU4Fun; 01-10-2018, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KuruptU4Fun View Post

First, the keyboard layout has changed for 3.0 yet again. So there's going to be some issues there... Have you gone thru Windows configure speech recognition multiple times? Unfortunately 3.0 is still pretty buggy but running thru the speech recog 7 times or more seems to have helped me in some aspects.
              The voice recognition works fine, it recognize command but some of them not working in 3.0, i know it was change so we need updated profile, i need to try to look at keyboard layout to do some tweaks by myself.

The YT video contains additional voice from celeste that is not in 2.6 profile, i hope they will update it soon

Comment

Originally posted by Obcy View Post
                ...i need to try to look at keyboard layout to do some tweaks by myself.
                3.0 Default keybindings are set to a basic setting. Setting the Keybindings -> Control Profiles to "Keyboard Advanced" will get you closer to 2.6.x, but still require tweaks, especially the ones that used "Right Alt" as a modifier.

Comment

I've got a Basic and Advanced Flight .vap file (with 516 commands on it) as well as EVA/On Foot files. No connections to the voicepacks, so you'd have to customize those to the ones you have. If these guys are willing to let me post it I'll add the link, but with it being their forum I'll leave the call to them.
                  Last edited by KuruptU4Fun; 01-17-2018, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Hi,
                    is there somewhere an update function or is 3.0 still not working with the SC packages?

Greetings Runan

Comment

Originally posted by Runan View Post
                      Hi,
                      is there somewhere an update function or is 3.0 still not working with the SC packages?

Greetings Runan
                      there are some in this link:
                      http://forum.hcsvoicepacks.com/forum...h-star-citizen

Comment

Is the expected due by date for a SC-coded "Singularity" the end of 2018? I suggested that end date due to the amount of additional feature SC 3.4 will bring.

Comment

we are working on an SC update right now, no eta yet on it though

Comment

Working...
                          X