Keeping up with Star Citizen?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping up with Star Citizen?

I just discovered these gems a few days ago and I gotta say... Absolutely... wow. These things are a masterpiece work of art. You guys are awesomely brilliant!
    However after going through all the manuals and tutorials I am a bit overwhelmed but after reading and going through all the tutorials I can find I have a pretty good handle on the programming. Point and click a lot!

The only thing you could better is text to speech in the characters voice. But I can see how that could be abused.

I purchased these to help with the complex controls in SC. It seems however the packs support ED much better. Understanding, since SC is still in production and not as final or complete as ED. I sense that SC will be a bit slower as I guess that having to redo all the packs for each SC update since the controls may or may not change.

And I suppose Singularity would amplify the work ten fold?

Question- If I want the packs to work correctly for 3.0 now, I might be better off deconstructing the current ones and rebuilding them for my own in game key commands which are also customize, and continue using my profiles by adding your updates to them?

[wrapping my mind around the amount of work you have all put into Singularity]

If yes, I would very much like to go as far as starting with the Singularity profiles and reconstruct them. Thinking I might as well blow myself out the airlock into the vastness of space.

Any advice?

There are 2 Astra's for sale on the website, what is the difference?

Is it necessary to install the HCS plugins from each pack?

Has anybody found a complete list of SC key bindings anywhere on the net?
    To view or download, doesn't matter to me.
    FOUND ONE! WooHoo!

Did I mention I have been playing around in Windows 10 for only a couple of weeks now

Thank you in advance!

Ok this is turning into a lot of work to get Astra Star Citizen Full House to work for 3.0 Learning a lot by reviewing your preset commands and getting the hang of it
    And not even going to try and mess around with Singularity profiles. That would drive anybody to insanity
    Last edited by XT487TX; 01-22-2018, 08:32 AM.

XT, welcome to the forums! I've got nine voicepacks and have actually built a SC profile that is not attaching voice responses to it. You're welcome to them.
    Attached Files

Comment

• TrainmanRob
      TrainmanRob commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, these are great! I appreciate the time and effort you spent so that I don't have too

To your point about getting text to speech, there is an ai project lyrebird.ai where after a bit of training it can mimic your voice quite convincingly. Depending on how the project fares, we might ssee the implementation of things like it used in speech controlled programs. Here's hoping !
    A world Famous naked barbed wire hurdler... Till a most unfortunate accident

Comment

Originally posted by KuruptU4Fun View Post
      XT, welcome to the forums! I've got nine voicepacks and have actually built a SC profile that is not attaching voice responses to it. You're welcome to them.
      you have no idea how handy these are, ive been searching for a couple days to find any profile for 3.0 until one of the packs I have is updated thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by KuruptU4Fun View Post
        Hey Kurupt, thanks for those vaps. I like to see how others organise things, so in that sense they are very useful.

However, true to your name, I thought my keyboard was Kurupt for about 15 minutes when I tried to reply here in the forums after loading one of your vaps in VA. Suddenly a lot of the keys were typing double and it wasn't until I realized that your keyboard shortcuts where programmed to hold these keys down for 0.1 sec that I quit VA and found my keyboard returned to normal

Comment

Originally posted by p3ps View Post

Hey Kurupt, thanks for those vaps. I like to see how others organise things, so in that sense they are very useful.

However, true to your name, I thought my keyboard was Kurupt for about 15 minutes when I tried to reply here in the forums after loading one of your vaps in VA. Suddenly a lot of the keys were typing double and it wasn't until I realized that your keyboard shortcuts where programmed to hold these keys down for 0.1 sec that I quit VA and found my keyboard returned to normal
          Yeah well as I always say, I do it for fun because doing it for profit just got boring!

I just made adjustments to Event Horizon that includes the emotes, ones that have multiple options pick one randomly.

Comment

Working...
          X