Do it yourself: Celeste

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do it yourself: Celeste

Update: Please use the Event Horizon Profile - I continue my work there.

Hi there :-)

Very sad that Celeste has not a full profile. It´s for example super easy to import commands from an advanced profile , export it and change the sound path from for Example Astra to Celeste.
    ok.... I found someone in this forum who shared his astra profile with updated 3.0 Keybindings. But after I started to use this profile I was not satisfied of the commands you have to say. Maybe this is because I started with Celeste but anyway: I stopped importing and started to update the keybindings myself so that celeste commands are working.
    By the way: I importet the chitchat, constellations and QT categories from astra into celeste. Allthough I was very disappointed that noone cares for the Celeste profiles (for a long time) and i realised that other profiles has way more abilities after purchasing. Anyway I have to say that the sound files are amazing. Good job.

But back to topic: WHY NOT DOING THE PROFILE OURSELF?
    Maybe we can create a cool Celeste profile and when we´re ready, all ppl who partitipated can choose a free voicepack ;-)

I will start doing the intial work. I have
    • changed most of the keyboard bindings to work with 3.0
    • Imported (from an astra profile I found here in the forum)
      • ChitChat
      • Constellations
      • QT
    • Changed /deleted some Soundfiles which are not working with celeste
    • extended commands for exampple to "[ ;All] [Power; maximize; max; maximum] [ ;to] [engines; engine; thruster; thrusters]"
    • Changed some Case Sensitivities
    Many things are working and I will link this profile soon here (With your permission).

What can you do?
    When you have
    • Suggestions for cool commands
    • Changed commands to work with 3.1
    • made additional cool commands
    • Or even some cool sounds...
    You could export them, link it here and I will add them to the "Celeste Community Edition".
    You could also be a maintainer yourself - in case you own another profile and you changed it so 3.0 is working. We should help him to create profiles.
    I know it´s hard when you sit again in your seat at evening and have this thougths: "Dammed I have to make this 1.000 commands again because they changed frcking keybindings... AGAIN. and all this for some lousy dollars". And there ARE more commands than you have in one profile cause the commands are different sometimes

OK - many words, short sense: Let´s do it.
    I will link my profile when the commands are working good enough to use them.
    ***** Here we go *****

Star Citizen Celeste - 3.0 (Toth-Advanced)-Profile.V2018.Q2.01.vap.zip - Most of the commands should work :-)
    Star Citizen Celeste - 3.0 (Toth-Advanced)-Profile.V2018.Q2.01.02.vap.zip - On Foot/In my Ship variable added - New commands added (Chit Chat/Strafe) - Improvements
    Star_Citizen_Celeste_3.1_Toth-Advanced-Profile.V2018.Q2.01.04.vap.zip - Improvements/ Variable use (I am on Foot/ I am in Ship) and the use of pre/suffixes

Additional downloads:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	StarCitizen_3_0_keybind_map.png
Views:	1
Size:	146.6 KB
ID:	23148 StarCitizen_3_0_keybind_map.zip - Flight-Advanced Key mapping

Greetings,
    Toth

P.S.: I took the 3.0 Astra profile from here: http://forum.hcsvoicepacks.com/forum...h-star-citizen . It was the
    Star Citizen 3.0 Flight (Advanced)-Profile.vap
    Did he change things? Are QT, constellation, Chit Chat the right terms/categories or he did them hisself? If yes and/or things are missing, maybe I am allowed to have an advanced profile (or more) from other packs to collect the coolest things and add them to the celeste profile? Would be nice ^^
    ***** Styleguide *****
    • Make a Keybind for every command, so you can use it more than once and place it in the category "Keybinds"
      • Name it (When I say): "KB My Command" (uppercase, this is important)
      • Refer to it in your spoken command like Other >> Voice Attack Action >> Execute another command
    • "Sound Files For Commands" follow the same rules as keybinds but instead of "KB" use "SF" in "When I say"
      • EXCEPTION: Sounds that will be used only once in a voice command do not have the need for generating an own "SF" command. Those are for example
        • Galaxapedia
        • Constellations
        • QT..
    • "Variables" should be in their own command also
      • Name it: "VAR variableName What I Do" (variablename is camelCase)
      • Description example: "set footFlight to "Foot"
      • Refer to it in your spoken command like Other >> Voice Attack Action >> Execute another command
      • Place the VAR command into the Category "Dynamic"
      • Place the spoken command in the Category "Set Environment"
    • Assign your "normal" voice commands to the right Category
    • If you want your commands to be imported:
      • Differenciate between updated commands and new commands
      • When there is an update, describe it, when it´s not self explaining.
      • Make a single file for new commands and updated commands
    Last edited by Toth; 05-03-2018, 04:24 PM.

Just so you are aware: We are working on updating the Star Citizen packs so that they are much more in line with Singularity (the Elite Dangerous profile). There will be some things that cannot necessarily be done (ie anything that requires a journal file/API access for the moment), but it will be a darn site better than what we are providing at the moment...
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Yea I mentioned it, cause I saw a post , where he´s saying he´s working on updates. Anyway I don´t want to wait even some days :-D (And I do not want to be rude but some months ago there were the same situation.)
      Well... I bet the Profiles will rock and I am looking forward to it. Maybe I can copy some selfmade commands to the singularity profile then :-)
      Greetings
      Toth

Comment

Originally posted by Toth View Post
        Yea I mentioned it, cause I saw a post , where he´s saying he´s working on updates. Anyway I don´t want to wait even some days :-D (And I do not want to be rude but some months ago there were the same situation.)
        Well... I bet the Profiles will rock and I am looking forward to it. Maybe I can copy some selfmade commands to the singularity profile then :-)
        Greetings
        Toth
        Well, it might just be a bit sooner than you think

Comment

The first version of the advanced Profile is uploaded :-)

Comment

Link doesn't work to download the profiles

Comment

• Toth
              Toth commented
              Editing a comment
              IDK what happened, uploaded a new version( Star_Citizen_Celeste_3.1_Toth-Advanced-Profile.V2018.Q2.01.04.vap.zip ) which worked on my D/L-test (you have to be logged in also).
              Greetings Toth.
              P.S.: You should give the event horizon VAP also a try, you should have received an "updated" eMail. But Maybe I can Improve this also and will link it here :-)

Just so you are aware, its probably best that you talk to our guys over on discord about helping out on the Event Horizon profile.... just an idea (especially seeing as profiles like Celeste that you are doing are "pack" unique, whilst Event Horizon is pack agnostic)

But yeah, seeing as we now have the Event Horizon profiles, I would suggest removing your existing profiles (it will help cut down on support issues on our side for that matter)

Comment

It actually does not make any sense to have the old Profile style. I see the that the Event Horizon Profile has big capabilities like importing keyboard bindings from Star Citizen. Nevertheless I fell a bit in Love with Celeste, which will be my #1 and I Imported comands from this Profile into EventHorizon. Especially the ChitChat - I absolute love asking her If she´s laughing or kidding me....
              YEa when I have a bit time I will join discord - nice.
              I think the best would be that we close this thread and I am continuing my work on the event horizon Profile.
              [;Celeste][;go] offline [;Celeste][;please] - "Celeste - offline"

Greetz Toth
              Last edited by Toth; 05-03-2018, 12:11 AM.

Comment

As I said, it would be for the better if you removed the profiles that you linked to in your OP.

((If you are unable to, just say, and I can do it for you))

I think in this case that both sides can benefit from this, and not only that, but that some of the changes could well make them into possibly Singularity as well (seeing as changes from Sing will make them into EH where suitable. I know that a lot of the "bonus content" that other packs had as profiles is going to be squeezed in where possible into Singularity, so I cannot see it *NOT* happening for Event Horizon where possible)

Comment

Originally posted by Gangrel View Post
                  As I said, it would be for the better if you removed the profiles that you linked to in your OP.

((If you are unable to, just say, and I can do it for you))
                  I did this but I did not remove the source files (only the links to the files). Now I also deleted them.

Greetz Toth.

Comment

i've almost completed kate packs for SC 3.1. i'll share it when i'm sure it's working properly.
                    it takes times but i found it's funny.

Comment

Are you using Event Horizon profiles?

Comment

Working...
                      X