Personal Pack no longer working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Pack no longer working

Updated my voice packs and HCTOOLS useds the personal pack update however issuing the command enable personal sounds results in an error of command ignored - unable to detect a personal pack.

what version of the voicepack/plugin are you running? Have you reran the personal pack installer?
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Event horizon v1.15 beta Voice attack v1.7.5 HCS plugin v3.02

Comment

Have astra set as Number 1

Comment

Do you have a folder of hcspack\personal pack for astra?
          1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
          2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
          3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
          4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
          WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

There seems to be an issue with the personal packs in the curret event horizon profile. We'll get it sorted for the next release
            The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

well that shutdown my personal pack kinda enjoyed that and no I do not have a personal pack directory for Astra but then when I reloaded everything Astra does not show up with her own directory but she still loads

Comment

plls email me when fixed and I'll keep looking here also

Comment

Tried deleting everything (uninstalling) reinstalled with new hctools still no go on personal pack. Thought I would give it a shot with the new ED issue

Comment

personal packs are certainly working correctly in the Singularity profile. If it's an older personal pack, as in before Jan 2019, then you will need to convert it to the new format. Take a look in the hcs tools folder and you'll find the converter in there

Comment

Did that still no go. I have manually put commands in to get an answer using my personal pack but all commands come back as personal pack not found. I have tried tracing things back to where it says it cannot find the sound files. (turned on diagnostics etc.) so I'm going to manually implement everything based on new commands none of the old commands can find the sound pack. I did check and they are where they are supposed to be. Looked at the batch file that does the converting but haven't broken it down to make sure that it's setting things properly. Have a go at the Horizon setup see if you can get the personal pack to work. I have uninstalled everything and reinstalled it three times and run the converter it's not working although it says everything installed correctly issue the command enable personal sounds generates an error personal pack not found.

Comment

I've popped a new version of the converter into hcs tools. Download it again and see if that helps

Comment

No did not help, Command activate Personal sounds triggers command ignored - Unable to detect a personal pack. Do I need to make the personal sounds vap file accessible in some fashion tried importing.

Comment

Lostjohn can you send a copy of your personal pack to info@theqnn.com and mark it to me. I'll take a look and see what is going on. If you imported anything into Singularity then that will break things anyway so you will need to remove and import a fresh copy.

Comment

I ordered another personal pack at $13.47 USD and it now recognizes the personal pack. will be running tests to make sure it's functional. Something was wrong with the original file I bought sometime ago . Had to pay double the amount to get it working.

Comment

Working...
                              X