Custom Keybinds for SC and Celeste

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Keybinds for SC and Celeste

Is VoiceAttack supposed to port in the custom advanced keybinds I have set myself in SC? All of the keybinds are set to default when I am using Celeste and I can't manually edit the keybinds. I get a "Command not accessible" error when I try to edit the commands to the keybinds I have set in the game.

The command that you would have to edit in the profile is the ((import binds)) command.
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Is there a quick tutorial video out there that demonstrates how this is done, if not could one be made?

Comment

I can see if one can be made, but once you get into the edit profile screen, go to the ((import binds)) command (it will be in the "Profile Code - Keyboard Code" category), and then double click it to edit.

All you need to do is change the keyboard press associated to match up with what you do have in game ((you just need to type in the "Set Text Value to" box what key you want to use.

For keyboard keys like F1, Left Ctrl, Right Shift, Enter, Space you need to put square brackets around them ((ie [F1], [LControl], [RShift], [Enter], [Space] ))

Comment

Gotcha. Thanks! What about mouse clicks how are those entered into the command?

Comment

We are only interested in keyboard presses, as those are the only things that we are able to assign on the fly as it were. There should have been a keyboard control scheme imported into SC for you to select which would have matched up out of the box with the current control scheme in the profile

Comment

Ok so I am a little confused and not that tech savvy, my apologies.

I am able to edit a keystroke via the ((import binds)) command by double clicking on the command and changing the "Set Text Value To" what ever the new keybind will be in VA.
              ---
              Then I need to launch SC and give the command ((import binds)) so that the keybinds I have changed in VA will be imported to SC. In SC I will go to; Options>Keybinds>Advanced Keybinds and then select the imported keyboard scheme that was imported to SC from VA. What is the imported keyboard scheme called?

Further, I assume that I can not change or add keybinds that are missing?

Thanks again

Comment

Edit the bindings in the ((import binds)) command so that they match up with what you have ingame, That is it,

Comment

Restart VA after making the changes as well
                  The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Working...
                  X