Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC Profile Information & Changelog

---General info---
    All the profiles are made for the current live version of Voice Attack, not the beta version.

---Basic, Advanced & full-house Profiles---
    The Advanced profiles have build in conditions with the commands & default ship-states.
    Example:"Lights on the ship are activated by default"|

If you try to turn them on again by command it'll say: "that's already done"
    It also tracks if you do things manually by key press.

Make sure that you issue the command:" <pack name> Offline" when you leave your ship, doing the opposite when you go back into your ship or when you ALT+TAB out of the game.
    This will ensure that you don't "Confuse" the profile.
    If you get blown up and respawn a new ship, make sure to issue the command: "Reset Profile" so it'll reset all the default ship-states in the profile.

The basic profiles don't have all the conditions & tracking, to put things simply, it presses a button without check-ups when you issue a command, no need for resets.

The Full-House profiles include all the add-ons by default.
    Example: Galactipedia, facts, mini-games, interactions.

---Changing Keybinds---
    All the profiles are programmed with the default game keybinds for the keyboard.
    If you edit the profile and go to the catagory "Keybinds" you'll find all the keys programmed.
    Simply edit the command and change the key press to what you prefer.

Where do we get Advanced \ Full-House profiles??

The pack I bought only came with a basic, rather incomplete profile... didn't even have afterburner control and certainly doesn't compare to what was in the demo on YouTube.

Comment

What video are you referring to? If it's Alix then she doesn't have a full house profile. Please remember that SC is in development and constantly changing and we'll put updates out as and when it's necessary.
      The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

I'm realizing this the deeper I read into old outdated posts on this forum.

Comment

I know this is an old topic but i encounter the same problems.
          Have bought Alix and seems it has no advanced profile... so for example i can turn my lights on two times in a row and got no feedback from Alix that its already on.
          Even the command "reset profile" isnt available.

Comment

That is very strange. Did you import the profile that was located in the VoiceAttack\Sounds\HCSTools\Profiles directory?
            1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
            2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
            3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
            4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
            WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Ive got 1.14 Beta and everything works fine except the feedback,
              There is only one *.vap file in that directory and imported that one.
              Last edited by AmeneV; 01-01-2019, 03:16 PM.

Comment

The commands that work are listed in the Cheat sheets directory of the Voiceattack\Sounds\HCSTools\Cheat Sheets directory

Comment

Yeah i found them but when i say "lights on" the lights go on. But when i say again "lights on" the lights turn off without a warning from Alix that i already turned the lights on.
                  ps. there is no cheat Sheets directory but i have found multiple PDF files inside many different directory's.
                  The problem lies that, i think, i only got the basic profile and not the advanced.
                  Last edited by AmeneV; 01-01-2019, 07:48 PM.

Comment

we don't get game information in SC like we do for Elite so we can't tell if they are on or off, the key is just a toggle

Comment

So the info from the topic starter (sticky Topic) is false info?
                      I know SC isnt sending info back to VoiceAttack but inside VoiceAttack there can be....

Comment

well it is a very old post. I've unstuck it

Comment

There arent any basic, advanced and full profiles then?
                          Were there before? If so why are they removed....

Comment

There were previously, and then we moved everything to be inside the Event Horizon profile (which will work for all of our voicepacks[1])

[1] Cecil and Venus are not compatible at the moment with Event HOrizon/Singularity

Comment

Working...
                            X