3.1 : Bugs and suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.1 : Bugs and suggestions

Hello there :-) The new profile is out (thanks for the great work) and I think we should give you some feedback about it ( I just installed it). Edit: I just saw that there is an own forum for SUGGESTIONS so use this please ( I cannot correct the Topic anymore)
    • Initial:
      • The Quantum drive needs more than 0.03 seconds. I dont know the exact amaount but 2 seconds are working (KB Jump)
      • I think the auto landing is also not working cause it needs a hogher amount of time to be succeeded.
    • Edit 1
      • Starmap (F2)
      • Switch Camera (F4)
    • Edit 2
      • SC_v_view_cycle_fwd -> [115] (was actually ok but with a big SC )
        sc_v_afterburner -> [16]
        sc_v_boost -> [120]
        sc_v_strafe_down -> [164][17]
        sc_v_strafe_left -> [164][65]
        sc_v_strafe_right -> [164][68]
        sc_v_strafe_up -> [32]
        sc_v_target_nearest_hostile -> [84] (KB Target Nearest hostile is set to "T")
        sc_v_starmap -> [113] (F2)
        sc_v_view_cycle_fwd -> [115] (lowercase SC / doubled command)
        sc_v_brake -> [67] (c(spacebrake not X (Boost/respawn)88) This key was doubled so I deleted the first sc_v_brake
        sc_v_target_nearest_hostile -> [116] (t)
        Some of the command strings have the key directly used instead of the keybind string
      • I have changed all "SC_" -> "sc_" (as they are used in commands
    • Edit 3
      • Close chat (Chat in common)
        Hi, "Close Chat" is not working. It has several bugs (actually it is totally messy :-D):
      • The Open chat command
        • has the wrong description. It´s "Open Chat - Operations" and not Helm.
      • The Close chat command
        • has [showing;displaying] instead of [;showing;displaying] (semicolon)
      • The KB Toggle Chat
        • has F12 Key instead of a bind-command
        • I changed this to [~~press this key] => sc_toggle_chat
      • (( import binds ))
        • has no Chat-String
        • I did not find a good string by exporting the advanced flight profile via Star Citizen, so I ended up implementing a new string below the comment: "Below are not in the binds file generated by SC"
          • (by the way: the command here "SC_ChatFocus" is not following styleguide rules, even I would appreciate CamelCase it should be sc_chat_focus)
          • I guess the missing "v" is because it is not exported by SC
          • the corresponding KB Activate Chat has "SC_FocusChat" instead of "SC_ChatFocus" or better "sc_chat_focus"
          • I see not much value in a voice command to hit "enter" ([13]) but maybe this is good for later use with for example activating "private 3" Chat
        • I named it "sc_toggle_chat" (lowercase,underscore style, no v because its not exported by SC and "toggle" before executingthingy)
      • The KB Activate Chat
        • I changed this to [~~press this key] => sc_chat_focus
        • Sound file: ((RS - Input Message Now))
      • New ((RS - Input Message Now)) in Random Sounds - Communications
        • as long Play Sound Bucket is is secured I put the sound file directly into it (from Communications)
        • edit: I got it now and I placed the sounds in the correct folder SC profile sounds/Communications/((RS - Input Message Now))
          • Communications/Enter message.mp3 and Input message now.mp3
      • New command: activate [comms;chat;communications] with
        • execute "KB Activate Chat"
    • Edit 4:
      • Look ahead should be LEFT alt+M and not RIGHT alt+M
      • New string sc_toggle_freelook => [90]
        • unfortunately it is not 90(z) on a german keyboard. it is 89 (y)
          • Also a change of the keyboard layout in Voice Attack didt help. Is there another way?
          • Also a change of the keyboard layout in Voice Attack didt help. Is there another way?
      • Lights
        • Sound files
          • ((RS - Lights Off)) and ((RS - Lights On)) has "Eden" sound files and not the celeste path
          • I put the corresponding sound files also in ((RS - Lights On) /((RS - Lights Off) folder
        • Spoken Command (Ship Controls MISC)
          • Lights on; Turn on the lights changed to: [;turn][;the]Lights on [;please]; Turn on [;the] lights [;please]
          • Lights off; Turn off the light changed to: [;turn][;the]Lights off [;please]; Turn off [;the] lights [;please]
        • KB Toggle Lights
          • old: press "3"
          • new: set text to sc_toggle_lights_on_ship and execute command
        • (( import binds))
          • New variable
            • sc_toggle_lights_on_foot => [84] (t)
            • sc_toggle_lights_on_ship => [51] (3)
      • Countermeasure
        • Singular in cycle countermeasure which is often heard by speech engine: [Cycle; Switch; swap; change] [Countermeasures;Countermeasure;Counters]
      • Engines
        • offline AND off : [disable;de-activate] [engine;engines] Systems;[;turn][engine;engines] [Offline;off]
        • online AND on : [engage;activate] [engine;engines] Systems;[;turn] [engines;engines] [Online;On]
        • (( import binds))
          • sc_toggle_engines => [52] (4)
        • KB Toggle Engines
          • set text to sc_toggle_engines and execute command
      • Power, Shields, Weapons
        • this consistency should go within all system power commands
        • [shield;shields] and see "Engines"
        • Power up the ship;[engage;activate] Power Systems;[;turn] Power [Online;On]
        • Power down the ship;[disable;de-activate] Power Systems;[;turn] Power [Offline;off]
        • [disable;de-activate] [weapon; weapons] [;systems];[;turn] [weapon; weapons] [Offline;off]
        • [engage;activate] [weapon; weapons] Systems;[;turn] [weapon; weapons] [Online;On]
      • Lock/unlock all doors
        • command: "all" is missing: [Lock; Unlock] [;all] Doors
      • Open/Close all doors
        • command: "all" is missing: [open; close] [;all] Doors
        • KB toggle door
          • sc_v_doors_open_all is wrong. it´s not 0 (zero), is 9
          • This keybind is actually right. the Problem is:
            • sc_v_doors_close_all and sc_v_doors_open_all is in ((import binds)) command twice . delete the bottom ones
      • Reticule focus
        • KB Focus reticule isset to sc_v_target_cycle_reticle_mode instead of sc_v_target_reticle_focus which is also not set in ((importbinds)) to r - [82]
        • sc_v_target_reticle_focus is also twice in binds - delete the bottom one
      • Previous hostile
        • command: [previous;prev;last] [enemy;enemies;hostile;target;targets]
    Open Questions:
    • Question: Can the ((keypress)) command be public so we can edit the Key binding assignment ourself?
      • Answer: the key binding is not in that command, they are in ((import binds))
    Bugs:
    • Bug: error loading profile data. [There is an error in XML document (1, 1)] Data at the root level is invalid, Line 1, position 1
      • Solution: Install newest Voice Attack 1.7+
    Suggestions:Greetz, Toth :-)
    Last edited by Toth; 05-20-2018, 11:36 PM.

thanks for the info....we've done a quick patch to correct these issues
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Hi, I think the switch camera command is also not working (F4) and the starmap (F2) also not. Had not much time of testing, maybe more tomorrow :-)
      Greetz, Toth

P.S.: A Question: Can the ((keypress)) command be public so we can edit the Key binding assignment ourself?
      Last edited by Toth; 05-02-2018, 12:23 AM.

Comment

the key binding is not in that command, they are in ((import binds))
        The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Requesting "change camera" results in the command response playing multiple times. Currently only Midnight seems to do this, still testing.
          Last edited by KuruptU4Fun; 05-02-2018, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Edit 2:
            SC_v_view_cycle_fwd -> [115] (was actually ok but with a big SC )
            sc_v_afterburner -> [16]
            sc_v_boost -> [120]
            sc_v_strafe_down -> [164][17]
            sc_v_strafe_left -> [164][65]
            sc_v_strafe_right -> [164][68]
            sc_v_strafe_up -> [32]
            sc_v_target_nearest_hostile -> [84] (KB Target Nearest hostile is set to "T")
            sc_v_starmap -> [113] (F2)
            sc_v_view_cycle_fwd -> [115] (lowercase SC / doubled command)
            sc_v_brake -> [67] (c(spacebrake not X (Boost/respawn)88) This key was doubled so I deleted the first sc_v_brake
            sc_v_target_nearest_hostile -> [116] (t)
            Some of the command strings have the key directly used instead of the keybind string

P.S.: thx for the keybind tip

Comment

Hey mates, I get an error when trying to import any profile, I can only find event horizon.vap. Whenever I try to import the vap file, I get the following:

error loading profile data.

[There is an error in XML document (1, 1)]

Data at the root level is invalid, Line 1, position 1

Comment

Originally posted by Gremlich View Post
                Hey mates, I get an error when trying to import any profile, I can only find event horizon.vap. Whenever I try to import the vap file, I get the following:

error loading profile data.

[There is an error in XML document (1, 1)]

Data at the root level is invalid, Line 1, position 1
                Installed the newest Voice Attack (1.7).

Voila!

Comment

Edit 3:
                  Close chat (Chat in common)

Hi, "Close Chat" is not working. It has several bugs (actually it is totally messy :-D):
                  • The Open chat command
                    • has the wrong description. It´s "Open Chat - Operations" and not Helm.
                  • The Close chat command
                    • has [showing;displaying] instead of [;showing;displaying] (semicolon)
                  • The KB Toggle Chat
                    • has F12 Key instead of a bind-command
                    • I changed this to [~~press this key] => sc_toggle_chat
                  • (( import binds ))
                    • has no Chat-String
                    • I did not find a good string by exporting the advanced flight profile via Star Citizen, so I ended up implementing a new string below the comment: "Below are not in the binds file generated by SC"
                      • (by the way: the command here "SC_ChatFocus" is not following styleguide rules, even I would appreciate CamelCase it should be sc_chat_focus)
                      • I guess the missing "v" is because it is not exported by SC
                      • the corresponding KB Activate Chat has "SC_FocusChat" instead of "SC_ChatFocus" or better "sc_chat_focus"
                      • I see not much value in a voice command to hit "enter" ([13]) but maybe this is good for later use with for example activating "private 3" Chat
                    • I named it "sc_toggle_chat" (lowercase,underscore style, no v because its not exported by SC and "toggle" before executingthingy)
                  • The KB Activate Chat
                    • I changed this to [~~press this key] => sc_chat_focus
                    • Sound file: ((RS - Input Message Now))
                  • New ((RS - Input Message Now)) in Random Sounds - Communications
                    • as long Play Sound Bucket is is secured I put the sound file directly into it (from Communications)
                    • edit: I got it now and I placed th sounds in the correct folder SC profile sounds/Communications/((RS - Input Message Now))
                      • Communications/Enter message.mp3 and Input message now.mp3
                  • New command: activate [comms;chat;communications] with
                    • execute "KB Activate Chat"
                  Greetings, Toth
                  Last edited by Toth; 05-20-2018, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Edit 4:
                    • Lights
                      • Sound files
                        • ((RS - Lights Off)) and ((RS - Lights On)) has "Eden" sound files and not the celeste path
                        • I put the corresponding sound files also in ((RS - Lights On) /((RS - Lights Off) folder
                      • Spoken Command (Ship Controls MISC)
                        • Lights on; Turn on the lights changed to: [;turn][;the]Lights on [;please]; Turn on [;the] lights [;please]
                        • Lights off; Turn off the light changed to: [;turn][;the]Lights off [;please]; Turn off [;the] lights [;please]
                      • KB Toggle Lights
                        • old: press "3"
                        • new: set text to sc_toggle_lights_on_ship and execute command
                      • (( import binds))
                        • New variable
                          • sc_toggle_lights_on_foot => [84] (t)
                          • sc_toggle_lights_on_ship => [51] (3)
                    • Countermeasure
                      • Singular in cycle countermeasure which is often heard by speech engine: [Cycle; Switch; swap; change] [Countermeasures;Countermeasure;Counters]
                    • Engines
                      • offline AND off : [disable;de-activate] [engine;engines] Systems;[;turn][engine;engines] [Offline;off]
                      • online AND on : [engage;activate] [engine;engines] Systems;[;turn] [engines;engines] [Online;On]
                      • (( import binds))
                        • sc_toggle_engines => [52] (4)
                      • KB Toggle Engines
                        • set text to sc_toggle_engines and execute command
                    • Power, Shields, Weapons
                      • this consistency should go within all system power commands
                      • [shield;shields] and see "Engines"
                      • Power up the ship;[engage;activate] Power Systems;[;turn] Power [Online;On]
                      • Power down the ship;[disable;de-activate] Power Systems;[;turn] Power [Offline;off]
                      • [disable;de-activate] [weapon; weapons] [;systems];[;turn] [weapon; weapons] [Offline;off]
                      • [engage;activate] [weapon; weapons] Systems;[;turn] [weapon; weapons] [Online;On]
                    • Lock/unlock all doors
                      • command: "all" is missing: [Lock; Unlock] [;all] Doors
                    • Open/Close all doors
                      • command: "all" is missing: [open; close] [;all] Doors
                      • KB toggle door
                        • sc_v_doors_open_all is wrong. it´s not 0 (zero), is 9
                        • This keybind is actually right. the Problem is:
                          • sc_v_doors_close_all and sc_v_doors_open_all is in ((import binds)) command twice . delete the bottom ones
                    • Reticule focus
                      • KB Focus reticule isset to sc_v_target_cycle_reticle_mode instead of sc_v_target_reticle_focus which is also not set in ((importbinds)) to r - [82]
                      • sc_v_target_reticle_focus is also twice in binds - delete the bottom one
                    • Previous hostile
                      • command: [previous;prev;last] [enemy;enemies;hostile;target;targets]
                    Last edited by Toth; 05-20-2018, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X