Wrong keybind or command for shields/weapons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong keybind or command for shields/weapons

Hey guys, dunno if this has been reported before.

When i use the voice command "all power to shields" it gives power to weapons instead of shield on the cutlass black.

Thanks

kube

Thanks for reporting...we'll have a check and see what's going on.
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

it's true. I have a lot of wrong keybinds in the new singularity profile for SC. like trying to lock gimbals, it changes from chaf to flares. any way to manualy change it or will you guys fixing it in an update later??

Comment

Are you using the advanced keybinds option in game?

If you do wish to change them, they are all held in the cmd ((Import binds))

Comment

Originally posted by TheThingIs View Post
          Are you using the advanced keybinds option in game?

If you do wish to change them, they are all held in the cmd ((Import binds))
          thanks for the reply.

I use the default keybind options in SC.

when you say "cmd ((Import binds))" you mean I can import to the singularity profile my SC keyboard bindings automatically?
          Or I can enter each cmd manualy and change it?

Comment

you have to use the advanced keyboard binds

edit the profile and look for the command called ((import binds)), all the keypresses are stored there

Comment

sorry to report that I didnt find any keypresses in the ((import binds)) as seen in this screenshots

Comment

The key codes are right there, held in the square brackets, ie [65] is A

Comment

Working...
                X